⑴ 英语电影中的好句子30句汉英都要
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
八.其他
1.There are somethings success is not.
有些事并不代表着成功。
2.It's not fame.It's not money or power.
不是名誉,不是金钱或权利,
3.Success is waking up in the morning,so excited about what you haveto do.
成功是清晨醒来,对自己的人生充满期待;
4.That you literally fly out the door .It's getting to work withpeople you love.
让你激动的飞出房门,是与你爱的人们一同拼搏。
5.Success is connecting with the word and making people feel.
成功是与世界为伴,感染周围的人。
6.It's finding a way to bind together people,who have nothing incommon but a dream.
是将人们凝聚到一起,一起追逐梦想!
7.It's falling asleep at night knowing you did the best job youcould.
是夜晚入眠时的问心无愧!
8.Success is joy and freedom and friend sheep.And success islove! ——Fame
成功是喜悦,自由和友情,成功是爱!
9.For you, thousand times over.
为你,千千万万遍
---------<追风筝的人》
10.I know I'm not a smart man, but I know what my love is.
我并不聪明但我知道我心所属。
11.《飞屋环游记》
幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。当你想吃的时候有得吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。
Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
12.《剪刀手爱德华》
我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。
I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you.
13.《如果能再爱一次》
举得起放得下的叫举重,举得起放不下的叫负重。可惜,大多数人的爱情,都是负重的。
If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.
14.《泰坦尼克号》
一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后,你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握和珍惜你爱的人。
One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime. When youfinally get your own happiness, you will understand the previoussadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love
15.I like these calm little moments before the storm.
我喜欢这种暴风雨前的短暂宁静。
——《这个杀手不太冷》
⑵ 好的电影英语句子带翻译
电影是一门年轻的综合艺术,同时也是科学进步与工业革命的产物,深深地打上了商业文明的烙印。下面是我带来的好的电影英语 句子 带翻译,欢迎阅读!
好的电影英语句子带翻译1
1. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Gone with the Wind, 1939
第1名:“坦白说,亲爱的,我不在乎。”——《乱世佳人》(1939年)
2. "I"m going to make him an offer he can't refuse." The Godfather, 1972
第2名:“我要开出一个他无法拒绝的条件。”——《教父》(1972年)
3. "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody,
instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954
第3名:“你不明白!我本可以进入上流社会。我本可以成为一个上进的人。我本可以当个有脸面的人物,而不是像
现在这样当个小混混。"”——《码头风云》(1954年)
4. "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
第4名:“托托,我有一种感觉我们再也回不了家了。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)
5. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942
第5名:“孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)
6. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983
第6名:“来吧,让我也高兴高兴。”——《拨云见日》(1983年)
7. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950
第7名:“好了,德米勒先生,我为特写镜头做好准备了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)
8. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977
第8名:“愿原力与你同在。”——《星球大战》(1977年)
9. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950
第9名:“紧上安全带,今晚将会非常颠簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)
10. "You talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976
第10名:“你是在对我说话吗?”——《出租车司机》(1976年)
11. "What we've got here is failure to communicate." Cool Hand Luke, 1967
第11名:“现在我们得到的只是沟通上的失败。”——《铁窗喋血》(1967年)
12. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." Apocalypse Now, 1979
第12名:“我喜欢在清早闻汽油弹的气味。”——《现代启示录》(1979年)
13. "Love means never having to say you're sorry." Love Story, 1970
第13名:“真爱意味着永远不必说对不起。”——《 爱情 故事 》(1970年)
14. "The stuff that dreams are made of." The Maltese Falcon, 1941
第14名:"梦想由此构成。"《马耳他猎鹰》(1941年)
15. "E.T. phone home." E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, 1982
第15名:“E.T.打电话回家。”——《E.T.外星人》(1982年)
16. "They call me Mister Tibbs!" In the Heat of the Night, 1967
第16名:“他们叫我狄博思先生。”——《炎热的夜晚》(1967年)
17. "Rosebud." Citizen Kane, 1941
第17名:“玫瑰花蕾。”——《公民凯恩》(1941年)
18. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!" White Heat, 1949
第18名:“成了!妈!世界之巅!”——《白热》(1949年)
19. "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" Network, 1976
第19名:“我已经忍无可忍,我受够了。”——《电视台风云》(1976年)
20. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." Casablanca, 1942
第20名:“路易斯,我想这是一段美好友谊的开始。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)
21. "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."
The Silence of the Lambs, 1991
第21名:“曾经有人想调查我。我就着蚕豆和酒,把他的肝脏吃掉了。”——《沉默羔羊》(1991年)
22. "Bond. James Bond." Dr. No, 1962
第22名:“邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。”——《诺博士》(“007”系列第一部,1962年)
23. "There's no place like home." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
第23名:“没有任何地方可以像家一样。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)
24. "I am big! It's the pictures that got small." Sunset Blvd., 1950
第24名:“我很大!是画面太小了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)
25. "Show me the money!" Jerry Maguire, 1996
第25名:“给我钱!”——《甜心先生》(1996年)
26 Why don't you come up sometime and see me? She Done Him Wrong 1933
试译: 哪你那天过来看我吧! (侬本多情,1993)
27 I'm walking here! I'm walking here! Midnight Cowboy 1969
试译:我在这儿走着!我在这儿走着!(午夜牛郎,1969)
28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30,I want to be alone.
我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
33,I'll have what she's having.
我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
37,I'll be back.
我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
43,We'll always have Paris.
我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody's perfect.
人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
好的电影英语句子带翻译2
You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》)
You had me at″hello.″
当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》)
There's no crying in baseball!
在 棒球 运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》)
Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》)
Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》)
As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》)
Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?
罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《 毕业 生》)
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》)
Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》)
I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》)
Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》)
I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》)
Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraodinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》)
I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》)
好的电影英语句子带翻译3
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
⑶ 给我10部英语电影的好词好句摘抄
只找了7部
1.飘 (乱世佳人) Gone with The Wind
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西
2.Titanic
I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
3.The lion king
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
4 dead poet society
Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。
5.Jane Eyre
I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God’s feet, equal — as we are! ’
上帝没有这么做,而我们的灵魂是平等的,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”
6.The Shaw shank Redemption
I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying!
我想这是一个非常简单的选择。要么就是生存下去,要么就选择死亡。
7.the pursuit of happiness---my favorite^^
You have a dream, you got to protect it.
如果你有梦想,就要守护它
People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.
当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。
⑷ 英语电影中的好句(中英对照)加上电影的名字
《肖申克的救赎》经典英文对白
The Shawshank Redemption
1.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.
懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.
4."some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright..."
有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!
5.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institutionalized.
监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。 这就是体制化。
6.I find I`m so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border, I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能静静地坐下来思考,我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越千山万水握住朋友的手;我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中的一样蓝;我希望......
7.There`s not a day goes by I don`t feel regret. Not because I`m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can`t. That kid`s long gone and this old man is all that`s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It`s just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sorry, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don`t give a shit.
我无时不刻地对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(指监狱),也不是讨好你们(指假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了。那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,我没什么可说的了。
《海上钢琴师》 经典英文对白
1900: Moonlight city. You just couldn’t see an end to it.
It wasn’t what I saw that stopped me ,Max.
It was what I didn’t see.
Take the piano.
Keys begin. Keys end.
You know there are 88 of them.
They’re not infinite. You’re infinite.
And on those keys, the music that you can make is infinite.
I like that. That I can live by.
But you get me up on that gangway, and you roll them out
in front of me.
Keyboards have millions and billions of keys that never end.
That keyboard is infinite.
Then on that keyboard there’s no music you can play.
That’s God’s piano.
Did you see the streets?
There’re thousands of them.
How do you choose just one?
One woman, one house, one way to die…….
You don’t even know where it comes to an end.
Aren’t you ever just scared of breaking apart with the
thought of it?
I was born on this ship.
And the world passed me by.
But 2000 people at a time and there’re old wishes here .
But nevermore that fit between prow and stern..
You played out your happiness bit on a piano that was not
infinite.
I learned to live that way.
Land?
Land is a ship too big for me,
It’s a woman too beautiful, a bridge too long, perfume to
strong, music I don’t know how to play.
I can never get off this ship.
At best, I didn’t step off my life.
After all, I don’t exist for anyone.
偌大的城市,绵延无尽。
并非是我眼见的让我停住了脚步,
而是我所看不见的。你能明白吗?
拿钢琴来说。
键盘有始亦有终。
你确切地知道88个键就在那儿,错不了。
它们并不是无限的,而你,才是无限的。你能在键盘上表现的音乐是无限的。
我喜欢这样,我能轻松应付。
而你现在让我走过跳板,走到城市里,
等着我的是一个没有尽头的键盘。
我又怎能在这样的键盘上弹奏呢?
那是上帝的键盘啊!
你看到那数不清的街道吗?
如何只选择其中一条去走?
一个共渡一生的女人,一幢属于自己的屋子,一种生与死的方式~~~~
你甚至不知道什么时候才是尽头。
一想到这个,难道不会害怕、会崩溃吗?
我在这艘船上出生。
世事千变万化,然这艘船每次只载2000人。
这里有着希望,但仅在船头和船尾之间。
你可以在有限的钢琴上奏出你的欢欣快乐。
我习惯了这样的生活。
陆地?
陆地对我来说是一艘太大的船,
太漂亮的女人,太长的旅程,太浓烈的香水,无从着手的音乐。
我永远无法走下这艘船,
这样的话,我宁可舍弃我的生命。
毕竟,我从来没有为任何人存在过
⑸ 好英语电影里的好句子
Not one heartbeat do I forget !每一次心跳都铭记在心。
——迷失简·奥斯汀
When you forgive.
You love!
And when you love.
God's light shines on you !
当你原谅的时候
你就会爱
当你爱的时候
上帝的光芒就会照亮你。
——《Cast Way》(荒岛余生)
The core of man's spirit comes from new experiences.
人类的灵魂来自于新的经历.
——同上
Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while.
你可能会死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年复一年,直到寿终正寝。
Many man dies,not every man really lives.
每个人都会死,但不是每个人都真正活过.
——勇敢的心
Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.
生活可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙于真正的生活,就是一步步地走向死亡。
Fear can hold you prisoner ,hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.
懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以令你感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。
(On playing opera records in the prison)
Andy Dufresne: Here’s where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don’t forget. Forget that there are palace in the world that aren’t made out of stone That there’s a---there’s a---there’s something inside that’s yours, that they can’t touch.
安迪.杜德兰:这就是意义所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘记。忘记世上还有不是用石头围起来的地方。忘记自己的内心还有你自己的东西,他们碰不到的东西。
Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙活,或者等死。
——《肖申克的救赎》
I don't understand why the God let us meet if we could never be together.
When they ask me what I liked the best,I'll tell them "It was you".
I would rather have had one breath of her hair,
one kiss of her mouth,one touch of her hand than an eternity without it.
I have a feeling there's something bigger out there.
Bigger than we and bigger than you.
I wait all day just hoping for one more minute with you.
上帝既已安排我们相识,怎能不让我们相守!
当他们问我最爱的是什么,我会告诉他们——就是你!
我宁可呼吸到她飘散在空气中的发香,
轻吻她双唇,抚摸她双手,而放弃永生。
——《天使之城》
I have loved you since I met you ...but I would not allow myself to truly feel it until today. I am always thinking ahead, making decisions out of fear. Today, because of you, what I learned from you ...every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I have learned that if you do that, you are living your life fully. It doesn’t matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, not for you ...I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who told me to love and to be loved.
我对你一见钟情……但知道今天我才允许自己真正去体会,我一直先做考虑,毫无畏惧地下决定。今天因为你,我从你身上学到……我做的每个选择都不同了,我的人生已经彻底地改变了。我学到了如果自己那样做,才会过着充实的生活。不管剩五分钟或五十年都无所谓。莎曼塔,要不是今天,要不是你……我永远不会懂得爱情。谢谢你教会我如何去爱,以及被爱。
——《If Only》(爱再来一次)
⑹ 求四部英文电影中的好句子,经典语录,每部电影十条,急用
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
1/12
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡
2/12
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
3/12
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世