导航:首页 > 电影字幕 > 电影常说的英文

电影常说的英文

发布时间:2024-10-25 16:45:06

㈠ 一部英文电影的十句经典台词有哪些

1、I guess when you're young, you just believe there'll be many people with whom you'll connect with. Later in life, you realize it only happens a few times.

翻译:年轻的时候你以为会和许多人心灵相通,但是后来你发现,这样的事情一辈子只会发生那么几次。

2、I want you to know, that I will always be here for you, you can come to me about anything.

翻译:我要你知道,我会一直在你身边,你有任何事都可以来找我.

3、I have crossed oceans of time to find you.

翻译:我跨越浩瀚的时间海洋来寻找你。

4、Time has passed, and I have loved many women. And as they've held me close, and asked if I will remember them. I've said,“Yes, I will remember you.”But the only one I've never forgotten, is the one who never asked.

翻译:岁月匆匆,我爱上过很多女人。当她们紧紧拥抱我时,问我是否会记得她们。我会说“是的,我会记得你。”但唯一我从来没有忘记的,是一个从来没有问过我的人。

5、If you don't walk out, you will think that this is the whole world.

翻译:如果你不出去走走,你就会以为眼前的就是全世界。

㈡ 经典英文电影台词

1、I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
我准备向他提出一个他不可能拒绝的条件。《教父》
2、You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.
你等着一辆火车,它会把你带到远方。你明白自己希望火车把你带到哪儿,不过你也心存犹豫。但这一切都没有关系,因为我们在一起。《盗梦空间》
3、Love means never having to say you're sorry
真正的爱情是不需要说对不起的。《爱情故事》
4、Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.
完美不是控制出来的,是爆发出来的。 我感觉到完美。我就是完美。《黑天鹅》
5、life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.
生命就像一盒巧克力, 结果往往出人意料。《阿甘正传》
6、You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.
希望你们也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步调,任何方向,任何东西都行,不管是自负也好,愚蠢也好,什么都行。《死亡诗社》
7、When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
你玩权利的游戏,结局要么赢、要么死。没有其他选择。《冰与火之歌》
8、Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss.... But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。《怦然心动》
9、That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it...
也许幸福是一种只能让我们不断追寻的东西,而却无法真正拥有……《当幸福来敲门》

㈢ 英文电影中常说的俚语

1,ace: She is an ace dancer.

就是牛X的意思啊。

2,all-nighter: I felt very tired after an all-nighter.

通宵。

3,beemer: That girl is driving a beemer.

BMW, 宝马。气人的是,我们停车场里一辆牛款beemer的主人不是官最大的,当然不是最有学问的,而是一个有钱人的小千金。

4,booze: I'm going to bring a bottle of booze to your party.



5,bummer:

坏事,不好的方面。别人要跟你说开车撞了电线杆子,你就要说 Oh, bummer!一表感同身受。

6,chicken: He is really a chicken.

弱人

7,cool:

港片里的“酷”啊,用得实在多。

8,cop:That crazy driver was pulled over by a cop.

警察,可不要当面叫啊,当面叫"ShuShu".

9,couch patato: My roommate is a couch patato.

喜欢长时间坐那看电视的懒蛋。

10,deep pockets: I don't want to buy it, it's for people with deep pockets.

富鬼。

11,flip side: Don't watch the flip side, it's too personal.

另一面,反面

12,foxy: Look at that foxy lady!

性感撩人的

13,nuke: That country is working seriously on nukes.

北韩,说你呢。 核弹。

14,pain: That's a pain in the neck.

烦人的,

15,psycho: That psycho scared me.

说人“有病”

16,rock: You wanna your coke on the rocks?

冰块, 注意介词

17,shot: Do you wanna another shot?

试试

18,yukky: That dish was yukky.

难吃

19,get it: Did you get that joke?

搞明白

20,glitch: We shut the pc down since there was a glitch.

小毛病,比如以前电脑里的一些莫名其妙的东西经常搞死机子。

21,goofy: They were worrying about their goofy kids.

傻,不懂事,顽皮

22,grand: Give me two grands and the car will be yours.

一千大洋

23,groovy: His Mom made some groovy art.

有品位的

24,gross:

恶心

25,guts:

胆量

26,vibes: I have bad vibes about that person.

对别人感觉如何的“感觉”。

27,up: He has been up since married.

高兴。“七喜”的英文是啥来着?

28,veg: He veg out in front of TV all the time.

“菜”在那不动

29,好吃叫“yummy".鬼子喜欢听好话,他们要做点啥请你吃你可一定要装一装说”yummy".

30, fishy 可疑的。
That sounds fishy.

31, drag 没劲的事

It's such a drag to deal with them again and again.

32, roll 走,离开。(今天还听一人说Ready to roll?来着)

Are you ready to roll? Let's roll.

33, nuts 疯

Are you nuts? The trafic drives me nuts.

34, freak out 紧张害怕

Don't freak out if cops pull you over.

35, rip off 骗了(钱了)

I realized I was ripped off after payed $200 for these shoes.

36, bug 讨厌

Stop bugging me with your plan. I won't do it with you

37 shrink =A psychotherapist 心理医生
38 airhead =A silly, rather unintelligent person.
His girlfriend is an airhead.

39 a-yo 比较随便的打招呼,近似于"What' up?" "Hey!"

40 buzz 打电话 Give me a buzz when you reach home.

41 bread =money. breadwinner 养家的人

42 booty 屁股 Check out her booty!

㈣ 英文电影经典台词50句 附电影名和中文译文

《肖申克的救赎》
1.A strong man can save himself,a great man can save another. 强者自救,圣者渡人
2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙着活,或等着死。
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
4.“some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...” 有一种鸟是永远也关不住的,因为它的每片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉!
5.“These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.”
刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢的,你习惯生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。那就是体制化。
6.Every man's got a breaking point. 每个人的忍耐都会有限度的。
7.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can’t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit.
Red:我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(监狱),也不是讨好你们(假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了.那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,说实话,我不在乎。
Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. 监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越边境,与朋友相见握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中一样的蓝。我希望。
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙着活,就是忙着死。

《阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道接下来会遇到什么。
2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen everyday. 奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
5.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.如果你有任何需要我都会在近旁。

《Gone with the wind乱世佳人》
(1)Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
(2)We become the most familiar strangers. 我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow. 今后各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind)
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
(5)I wish I could be more like you. 我要像你一样就好了。
(6)Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远 (7)I think it's hard winning a war with words. 我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
(8)Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
(9)I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
(10)In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
(11)I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
我爱你深过我爱任何女人;而且我等待你长过我等待任何女人。
(12)If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
(13)Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
(14)You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
(15)A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。
(16)As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again。 上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。
(17)Frankly ,my dear,I don't give a damn. 坦白的说,我不在乎。

《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生. 3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人. 5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易 .7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的. 11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象. 14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。 6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快乐的单身汉迟早 也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. 成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours! 工作吸引着我! 我能看着(别人)工作好几个小时。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

《The Wizard of OZ绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."
世界上再没有地方像家一样。

《Jane Eyre简·爱》
"I tell you I must go!' I retorted, roused to something like passion. 'Do you think I can stay to become nothing to you? Do you think I am an automaton?- a machine without feelings? and can bear to have my morsel of bread snatched from my lips, and my drop of living water dashed from my cup? Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little, I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong!- I have as much soul as you,- and full as much heart! And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh;- it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal,- as we are!"
“我告诉你我非走不可!”我回驳着,感情很有些冲动。“你难道认为,我会留下来甘愿做一个对你来说无足轻重的人?你以为我是一架机器?——一架没有感情的机器?能够容忍别人把一口面包从我嘴里抢走,把一滴生命之水从我杯子里泼掉?难道就因为我一贫如洗、默默无闻、长相平庸、个子瘦小,就没有灵魂,没有心肠了?——你不是想错了吗?——我的心灵跟你一样丰富,我的心胸跟你一样充实!要是上帝赐予我一点姿色和充足的财富,我会使你同我现在一样难分难舍,我不是根据习俗、常规,甚至也不是血肉之躯同你说话,而是我的灵魂同你的灵魂在对话,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”

㈤ 英文电影经典台词

英文电影经典台词:

1、Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.——(《乱世佳人》1939)

坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。

㈥ 求10句外国电影的经典台词,要包括电影名和中英文

1、All life is a game of luck

生活本来就全靠运气

——《泰坦尼克号》

2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局

——《泰坦尼克号》

3、Nothing destroys like poverty

没有什么比贫穷更能摧毁意志的了

——《泰坦尼克号》

4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know

这里每个人都是无辜的,你还不知道吧

——《肖申克的救赎》

5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine

监狱不是童话世界,日子就这样一天天过去。监狱生活就像例行公事,除此之外,还是例行公事。

——《肖申克的救赎》

6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it

人应该有一技之长。差点忘了,我不能从你这儿带走这个,得救之道,就在其中

——《肖申克的救赎》

7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying

反正人只要二选一,忙着活,或忙着死

——《肖申克的救赎》

8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others

坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人

——《肖申克的救赎》

9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope

心怀希望是一件好事,也许是最好的事,心怀希望就永远有希望

——《肖申克的救赎》

10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。

人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味。

——《阿甘正传》

英语电影经典语录大全

英语电影经典语录大全

导语:有时候我们看电影不仅仅是一种享受,其实我们看英语电影,可以学习英语口语,摘录经典台词,学习英语语法等等。下面是由励志网的我为大家整理的一些英语电影经典语录,与供大家的需要,希望各位读者阅读愉快!

1.While our dream is confronted with the reality, you always feel painful. Just trample on the pain, or you'll be beat down by it.

《和平年代》里的话:当幻想和现实面对时,总是很痛苦的。要么你被痛苦击倒,要么你把痛苦踩在脚下。A true love is what

2.doesn't strive for busyness, for extravagance, for luxury, and moreover for hokum.

真正的爱情是不讲究热闹不讲究排场不讲究繁华更不讲究嚎头的《一天》----In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just

3.standing in the dawn light.

只要我闭上眼睛,就仿佛还能看到你站在那里,沐浴着黎明的曙光。

4.《教父》----I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.

我准备向他提出一个他不可能拒绝的条件。

5.《爱情故事》

Love means never having to say you're sorry真正的爱情是不需要说对不起的。

6.《黑天鹅》

Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.完美不是控制出来的,是爆发出来的。 我感觉到完美。我就是完美。

7.《阿甘正传》

life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.生命就像一盒巧克力, 结果往往出人意料。

8.《死亡诗社》

You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.希望你们也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步调,任何方向,任何东西都行,不管是自负也好,愚蠢也好,什么都行。

9.《冰与火之歌》

When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

你玩权利的游戏,结局要么赢、要么死。没有其他选择。

10.Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.“坦白地说,亲爱的,我不在乎。”—— 乱世佳人(Gone with the Wind, 1939)影片结尾,瑞特决意离开,斯嘉丽苦苦哀求:“你要是走了,我该去哪里?我该怎么办?”瑞特冷冷地扔下这句话扬长而去。

11.I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.“我会开出一个他无法拒绝的条件。”—— 教父(The Godfather, 1972)影片开头,庄尼到教父家中求助,希望帮他成为一部电影的主演。教父非常自信地用这句话安慰庄尼,叫他放心。影片后期迈克尔接管家族事务后,在处理拉斯维加斯赌场事务时也引用了父亲的这句话,表明他已成长为新一代教父。

12.You don’t understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could’ve been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.

13.你不明白!我本可以进入上流社会。我本可以成为一个上进的人。我本可以当个有脸面的人物,而不是像现在这样当个小混混—— 码头风云(On the Waterfront, 1954)哥哥劝说泰瑞向工会头目屈服,泰瑞愤怒地指责哥哥当初命令他在拳击比赛中放水,使他成为一个一事无成的小混混。

14.Toto, I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.

“托托,我感觉我们已经不在堪萨斯了。”—— 绿野仙踪(The Wizard of OZ, 1939)多萝西初到OZ国的第一句话。影片中在堪萨斯的画面都是黑白的,到OZ国之后转为彩色。

15.Go ahead, make my day.“继续啊,让我高兴高兴。”—— 拨云见日(Sudden Impact, 1983)卡拉汉警官面对餐厅里劫持人质的歹徒,冷冰冰地说了这么一句话。结果歹徒慑于他的气势,乖乖的放下了手中的枪。

16.All right, Mr. DeMille, I’m ready for my close-up.“好了,德米尔先生,我已经准备好拍特写了。”—— 日落大道(Sunset Blvd., 1950)影片结尾,精神完全失常的诺玛枪杀年轻的情人之后,面对蜂拥而至的警察和记者,她以为自己又开始拍电影了。

17.Hate got me into prison, love is gonna break me out.仇恨使我进了监狱,爱将使我重获自由。——《飓风》(丹左华盛顿扮演的飓风拳王一生被囚禁在监狱中,但清白的他永远不会放弃希望)

18.Get busy living or get busy dieing.

要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。----《肖申克的救赎》(总之,人生不能就是这么忙碌地活着。)

19.

——You want answers? 你要知道答案吗?

----I want the truth! 我要知道真相!

----You can’t handle the truth. 你承受不了真相。----《好人无几》(杰克尼克森的这句台词非常有力,它证明真理总是 *** 裸的,而 *** 裸总是难以接受的。)

20.We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.我们在这里不是因为我们自由,我们在这里是因为我们不自由。

——《黑客帝国》(注意其翻译。黑客电影里很多台词都可以使人想一下人生的道理。)

21.Death *** iles at us all. All a man can do is *** iles back .

死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。---《角斗士》(有点“我自横刀向天笑”的意思)

个性英文台词精选 经典英文句子带翻译 经典英文句子大全 英文句子唯美简短合集 英文电影台词摘抄:富含哲理 著名英文电影台词精选 适合英语配音的经典电影台词 励志英语电影台词 英语电影经典语录大全 英文电影里的经典台词精选

㈧ 求一些经典英文电影的经典台词,要带翻译的!

-- 英语电影经典对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.

2.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine

3.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.

4.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable

5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."

6.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you
will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

7.《终结者》
"I\'ll be back!"

8.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does

9.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?

10.《绿野仙踪》
"There\'s no place like home."
1 。 “乱世佳人”
明天是另一天。

2 。 “卡萨布兰卡”
对所有杜松子酒联接在所有的世界,她的所有镇走入我的

3 。 “我不是天使”
这不是人在您的生活中那罪状,这是在您的人的生活。

4 。 “地狱的天使”如果我改变了到更加舒适的事请问您被冲击

5 。 “ 007系列”
“债券。詹姆士邦德。 ”

6 。 “泰坦尼克号”
杰克: “您必须做这荣誉...许诺我的我您将生存...那您
将从未放弃... ,不管发生... ,无论绝望...
希望我现在,和从未放弃那个诺言。

7 。 “终结者”
“我\将回来! ”

8 。 “阿甘正传”妈妈总是说的: “生活是象一箱巧克力,福里斯特。很难说
什么您\ '关于去得到。 “
妈妈:它\的我的时间。它\的我的时间。噢,现在,您害怕的穿上\ '吨
心上人。死亡是生活,某事的部分我们\ '关于所有注定做。我
没有\ '吨知道它。但是我被注定是您的妈妈。我竭尽全力我可能的。
珍妮:您是否是愚笨或某事?
福雷斯特:愚笨是的妈妈说愚笨

9 。 “罗马假日”
本人必须现在留下您。去那个角落的我\ '米那里和轮。您停留
汽车和驾驶。诺言不观看我在角落之外去。驱动当我留下您,离开和留下我。
嗯,生活总是不在\ '吨什么一个喜欢, istn \ '吨它?

10 。 “绿野仙踪”
“那里\的没有地方喜欢在家。 ”

㈨ 求十句经典英文电影台词,说明来处,中英对照 。

1、 Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 出自《阿甘正传》

2、 You can't change the past. (过去的事是不可以改变的) 出自《狮子王》
3、All life is a game of luck. (生活本来就全靠运气) 出自《泰坦尼克号》
4、Destiny takes a hand.(命中注定) 出自《西雅图不眠夜》
5、)Never let anyone know what you are thinking. 不要让任何人知道你在想什么。出自《教父》
6、We become the most familiar strangers. 我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人)出自《乱世佳人》
7、I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing! 人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:汲汲而生,汲汲而死。 出自《肖申克的救赎》
8、Every man dies, not every man really lives. 每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都曾经真正活过 出自《勇敢的心》
9、 The everyone is I, I is an everyone. 人人为我,我为人人 出自《三个火枪手》
10、I am big!It's the pictures that got small。 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。 出自《日落大道》

http://wenku..com/view/816797030740be1e650e9a6d.html

附了网址 给你,那里面还有很多的。

㈩ 经典英文电影台词

1、我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)

I'll be back.

2、人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)

No man is perfect.

3、让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)

Let me see the money!

4、我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)

I want to be alone.

5、愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)

May the Force be with you!。

6、邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)

James Bond, Bond.

7、我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)

I am the king of the world!

8、你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)

You can't handle the truth!

9、就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

Just look at you, kid.

10、你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)

Are you talking to me?

11、来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)

Come on, let me happy too.

12、在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)

No crying in baseball!

13、我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)

I'll give him some good, he can't refuse.

14、爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)

Love means never having to say I'm sorry.

15、毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)

After all, tomorrow is another day!

16、我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)

I'll have what she has.

17、没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)

There is no better word than "greed".

18、好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)

Just do it and stand on top of the world!

19、一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)

A boy's best friend is his mother.

20、我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)

I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

21、罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)

Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to sece me, aren't you?

22、没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

No place can be compared with the home.

23、我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)

I feel a need, a need for speed!

24、坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)

Frankly, my dear, I don't care a bit.

25、亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)

Close to your friends, but more close to your enemies.

26、弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

Play this song, Sam, "time goes by"".

27、托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

Toto, I think we can't go back to Kansas.

28、上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)

As God is my witness, I won't let myself go hungry again.

29、我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

I am huge! These pictures make me small.

30等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)

Wait a moment, wait a minute. You must have heard something!

31、现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)

Now, I think I'm the luckiest person in the world.

32、系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

Fasten your seat belt, it's going to be a bumpy night.

33、路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

Lewis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

34、我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)

I like the smell of petrol bombs in the morning.

35、快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)

Come on and listen! The sound of the children in the night is the wonderful music they make.

36、好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

All right, Mr. Demille, I'm ready to take my close-up.

37、噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)

Oh, Jerry, don't ask for the moon. We have the stars.

38、我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)

I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to go on like this!

39、妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)

Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

40、人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)

Life should be happy, to seize every day, children. Make your life extraordinary.

41、世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

There are so many towns in the world, there are so many pubs in the town, but she goes to me.

42、你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)

You can't understand! I could get social position, I could have been a contender. I could any Psentable person is and isn't a worthless homeless!

阅读全文

与电影常说的英文相关的资料

热点内容
我是汤米恐怖老师的电影 浏览:801
关于鸭子的中国电影 浏览:496
电影坡州剧情 浏览:304
功夫电影在线观看高清 浏览:594
功夫1电影粤语免费观看 浏览:293
外国女人轰炸飞机的电影 浏览:647
鼠来宝4电影在线观看免费中文版 浏览:259
全球票房破十亿的电影有哪些 浏览:673
韩国拍的电影为什么没限制 浏览:459
之前外国电影很火的英文歌曲 浏览:297
有什么是强迫的电影吗 浏览:150
中国制造原子弹的电影叫什么 浏览:556
老电影选队长 浏览:881
电影反击国产 浏览:101
如何和好友一起在线看电影 浏览:691
学霸青春电影 浏览:97
100部笑死人电影恐怖 浏览:429
印度小女孩数学天才电影 浏览:454
励志电影二年级 浏览:265
快手下电影在哪里 浏览:343