⑴ 求美国电影《毕业生》的经典台词!!!!!!!
Mr. Braddock: What's the matter? The guests are all downstairs, Ben, waiting to see you.
布兰多克先生:你怎么了,客人们都在楼下,本,等着看你呢。
Benjamin: Look, Dad, could you explain to them that I have to be alone for a while?
本杰明:爸爸,你能不能向他们解释,我得一个人呆会。
Mr. Braddock: These are all our good friends, Ben. Most of them have known you since, well, practically since you were born. What is it, Ben?
布兰多克先生:他们都是我们的好朋友,本,他们大多从你出生就认识你,你到底怎么了?
Benjamin: I'm just...
本杰明:我只是……
Mr. Braddock: Worried?
布兰多克先生:焦虑?
Benjamin: Well...
本杰明:是……
Mr. Braddock: About what?
布兰多克先生:为什么焦虑?
Benjamin: I guess about my future.
本杰明:我想是担心我的未来。
Mr. Braddock: What about it?
布兰多克先生:未来怎么了?
Benjamin: I don't know... I want it to be...
本杰明:我不知道,我想它变得……
Mr. Braddock: To be what?
布兰多克先生:变得怎样?
Benjamin: [looks at his father] ... Different.
本杰明:(看着他的父亲)变得……不一样。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Benjamin: Where did you do it?
本杰明:你在哪里做的?
Mrs. Robinson: In his car.
鲁宾逊夫人:在他的车里。
Benjamin: What kind of car was it?
本杰明:什么样的车?
Mrs. Robinson: Come on now.
鲁宾逊夫人:走吧,现在。
Benjamin: No, I really want to know.
本杰明:不,我真的想知道。
Mrs. Robinson: A Ford.
鲁宾逊夫人:一辆福特。
Benjamin: Goddamn, that's great. So old Elaine Robinson got started in a Ford.
本杰明:天啦,太强了。伊莱恩开始于一辆福特车。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mrs. Robinson, youre trying to sece me, arent you?
罗宾森太太,你正在挑逗我吧?
⑵ 我记得有一部电影还是电视剧 里面有一个场景就是学生毕业讲话什么的 有一句台词好像是 我想说去他妈梦想
是电影男朋友女朋友,张孝全,桂纶镁,凤小岳主演的,我想说去他妈梦想这句台词是王心仁(凤小岳饰)在集会上说的,
1985年高雄的夏天,充满着玉兰花的香味,也洋溢着青春的躁动。尚未开放的台湾校园,教官一人独大。没有民主与自由可言的学校,压制不住王心仁(凤小岳 饰)逆反的心,写藏头诗,策划集体抗议舞会。和他一起无法无天的还有陈忠良(张孝全 饰)和林美宝(桂纶镁 饰)。经常腻在一起的三人,爱情也在悄无声息地滋长。木讷的忠良读不懂美宝的暗示;心仁则积极地追求美宝;而最早交女友的忠良却困惑了。
和阿仁成为男女朋友的美宝则时不时从家乡来台北,三人依旧亲密无间。一场盛大的学生集会引起了警方的注意,也冲垮了三人的维系。阿良选择跨出了城墙;阿仁抵不住外在诱惑;将这一切看在眼里的美宝,已无法选择无视。踏入社会,多年不联系的他们再次有了交集。曾经的好友恋人,现在各自有了新的身份加诸身上。为爱自讨苦吃...
1、我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
I'll be back.
2、人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
No man is perfect.
3、让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
Let me see the money!
4、我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
I want to be alone.
5、愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
May the Force be with you!。
6、邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
James Bond, Bond.
7、我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
I am the king of the world!
8、你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
You can't handle the truth!
9、就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
Just look at you, kid.
10、你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
Are you talking to me?
11、来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
Come on, let me happy too.
12、在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)
No crying in baseball!
13、我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
I'll give him some good, he can't refuse.
14、爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
Love means never having to say I'm sorry.
15、毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
After all, tomorrow is another day!
16、我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
I'll have what she has.
17、没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
There is no better word than "greed".
18、好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
Just do it and stand on top of the world!
19、一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
20、我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
21、罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to sece me, aren't you?
22、没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
No place can be compared with the home.
23、我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
I feel a need, a need for speed!
24、坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
Frankly, my dear, I don't care a bit.
25、亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
Close to your friends, but more close to your enemies.
26、弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
Play this song, Sam, "time goes by"".
27、托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
Toto, I think we can't go back to Kansas.
28、上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
As God is my witness, I won't let myself go hungry again.
29、我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
I am huge! These pictures make me small.
30等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
Wait a moment, wait a minute. You must have heard something!
31、现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
Now, I think I'm the luckiest person in the world.
32、系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
Fasten your seat belt, it's going to be a bumpy night.
33、路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
Lewis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
34、我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
I like the smell of petrol bombs in the morning.
35、快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
Come on and listen! The sound of the children in the night is the wonderful music they make.
36、好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
All right, Mr. Demille, I'm ready to take my close-up.
37、噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
Oh, Jerry, don't ask for the moon. We have the stars.
38、我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to go on like this!
39、妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
40、人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)
Life should be happy, to seize every day, children. Make your life extraordinary.
41、世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
There are so many towns in the world, there are so many pubs in the town, but she goes to me.
42、你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
You can't understand! I could get social position, I could have been a contender. I could any Psentable person is and isn't a worthless homeless!
⑷ 你知道哪些因为失误出现的经典镜头
电影有时候有些经典镜头恰恰是因为失误,加上演员自己的即兴发挥,一起来看看有哪些吧
电影《毕业生》在影片36:43,在摸了罗宾逊太太的胸之后,饰演班杰明的达斯汀霍夫曼,作为一个真实的自己已经绷不住。本来要讲下一句台词的他说不出话来,就转身离开“罗宾逊太太”,在远处用头撞了几次墙,发出“咚咚”的声音。他以为导演当然会喊卡然后重拍这个镜头,但是没有。这时,还是罗宾逊太太转过身子,马上接上了下边的台词。
R: Benjamin, would this be easier for you in the dark?
B: Mrs. Robinson, I can’t do this.
R: You what?
B: This is all terribly wrong.
⑸ 谁知道<毕业生>的电影台词!
读电影台词学英语:《The Graate》毕业生
Ben是一个刚刚大学毕业的学生,生活中充满了对未来的迷惘。
在这一幕中,他经不起自己爸爸的好朋友的老婆的勾引来到了一个宾馆开房间,
我们一起来体验一下他在极度尴尬的情况下说的英语。说不定能帮你回忆起一些往事。
MRS. ROBINSON: Hello, Benjamin.
BEN: Oh. Hello.
MRS. ROBINSON: May I sit down?
BEN: Of course.
MRS. ROBINSON: Thank you.
MRS. ROBINSON: How are you?
BEN: Very well. Thank you.
MRS. ROBINSON: May I have a drink?
BEN: A drink? Of course.
(Ben looks toward a passing WAITER and raises his hand.
The waiter pays no attention. Ben looks back at Mrs. Robinson apologetically.)
BEN: He didn''t see me.
MRS. ROBINSON: Waiter!
MRS. ROBINSON: I will have a martini.
WAITER #1: Yes, madam.
MRS. ROBINSON: You don''t have to be so nervous, you know.
BEN: Nervous. Well, I am a bit nervous. I mean it''s –
it''s pretty hard to be suave when you''re –
MRS. ROBINSON: Did you get us a room?
BEN: What?
MRS. ROBINSON: Have you gotten us a room yet?
BEN: I haven''t. No.
MRS. ROBINSON: Do you want to?
BEN: Well – I don''t. I mean I could. Or we could just talk.
MRS. ROBINSON: Do you want me to get it?
BEN: You? Oh no. No. I''ll get it.
MRS. ROBINSON: Do you want to get it now?
BEN: Now?
MRS. ROBINSON: Yes.
BEN: Well – I don''t know.
MRS. ROBINSON: Why don''t you get it.
BEN: Why don''t I get it? Well – I will then. If you''ll excuse me.
(Ben walks out of the Veranda Room and into the lobby.)
ROOM CLERK: Yes sir?
BEN: A room. I''d like a room, please.
ROOM CLERK: A single room or a double room?
BEN: A single. Just for myself, please.
ROOM CLERK: Will you sign the register, please?
He pushes the card and a pen toward Ben.
Ben writes his name on the card and then stares
at it for a moment, crumples it up and fills out a second card.
ROOM CLERK: Is anything wrong, sir?
BEN: What? No. Nothing.
ROOM CLERK: Do you have any luggage, Mister –Gladstone?
BEN: Luggage? Yes. Yes. I do.
ROOM CLERK: Where is it?
BEN: What?
ROOM CLERK: Where is your luggage?
BEN: Well it''s in the car. It''s out in the car.
ROOM CLERK: Very good, sir. I''ll have a porter bring it in.
BEN: Oh no.
ROOM CLERK: Sir?
BEN: I mean I''d – I''d rather not go to the trouble of bringing it all in.
I just have a toothbrush. I can get it myself. If that''s all right.
ROOM CLERK: Of course.
ROOM CLERK: I''ll have a porter show you the room.
BEN: Oh. Well actually, I''d just as soon find it myself.
I just have the toothbrush to carry up and I think I can manage it myself.
ROOM CLERK: Whatever you say, sir.
BEN: Thank you.
注释:
*apologetically: 抱歉的
*Martini:马提尼酒
*A single room or a double room?单人间还是双人间?
*register:登记表
*Do you have any luggage?你有行李吗?
*porter:宾馆的搬运工
*I''d rather not…我宁愿不…
*toothbrush: 牙刷
*manage it:解决
*Whatever you say.随你的便
⑹ 电影毕业生生存指南的经典台词
1,Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seceme.Aren’t you?
罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)