导航:首页 > 电影字幕 > 经典英国电影台词英文

经典英国电影台词英文

发布时间:2024-11-17 04:27:22

❶ 求10句外国电影的经典台词,要包括电影名和中英文

1、All life is a game of luck

生活本来就全靠运气

——《泰坦尼克号》

2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局

——《泰坦尼克号》

3、Nothing destroys like poverty

没有什么比贫穷更能摧毁意志的了

——《泰坦尼克号》

4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know

这里每个人都是无辜的,你还不知道吧

——《肖申克的救赎》

5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine

监狱不是童话世界,日子就这样一天天过去。监狱生活就像例行公事,除此之外,还是例行公事。

——《肖申克的救赎》

6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it

人应该有一技之长。差点忘了,我不能从你这儿带走这个,得救之道,就在其中

——《肖申克的救赎》

7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying

反正人只要二选一,忙着活,或忙着死

——《肖申克的救赎》

8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others

坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人

——《肖申克的救赎》

9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope

心怀希望是一件好事,也许是最好的事,心怀希望就永远有希望

——《肖申克的救赎》

10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。

人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味。

——《阿甘正传》

❷ 英文电影台词

经典英文电影台词《Forrest Gump》

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away. (你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘扬.
We're going to go ahead and make your day.
我们将要让你们非常高兴。这里套用了克林特•伊思特伍德的一句台词:
Go ahead and make my day!
Make my day: 使我充实,使我高兴
Gee,thanks. You make my day.
哈,谢谢。你(这么说)叫我非常高兴。

Because we're here on behalf of the American Film Institute to honor the 100 greatest movie quotes in American film. These are lines born on a blank page-- the writer gives them life and an actor gives them a voice. But it's you who ultimately embraces them and adopts them as your own.
但是你们(电影观众)最终接纳了它们并且纳为自己的语言当中。

Movie quotes capture something special about a film. Something we often want to share with our closest friends. It's like a secret language for those of us who have seen the movie. A special... Bond, you might say.
一个特别的纽带。Bond:双关语,既是“纽带”的意思,又暗指邦德——007系列电影的主角。主持人皮尔斯也是邦德的扮演者之一。

There are some quotes, though, that allow us all to be in the club. They are quoted and re-quoted so often, and by so many, that they become part of a language we all share. And that's why we're here tonight, to find out from all the phrases in American film, which is the greatest and why.

To find the answer, the AFI rounded up the usual suspects, filmmakers and scholars from across the land, to vote on the possibilities.
“The Usual Suspects”惯常嫌犯——也是一部1995年的电影。

And tonight, we winnow them down to 100, and finally to number one.
今晚,我们精选了100句电影台词,逐一展示,直到排名第一的台词。
winnow: 吹开糠皮, 吹掉, 精选

So, pour yourself a martini -- you know how I like it-- and toast the writer, for tonight, the writer is king, and it's good to be the king. Which brings us to number 100.
Martini酒是邦德喜欢的一种酒。
Tonight, movie lovers, we're talking to you. We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse.
今晚,电影爱好者们,我在和你说话。我们将会给你一个无法拒绝的出价。We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse. 这是一个双关语,套用了电影《教父》里边马龙•白兰度的一句著名台词。
Make an offer: 出价,提出条件
经典英文电影台词

NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)

NO. 2 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can’t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。

NO.3 Gone with The Wind
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)
5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)
8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)
11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)
12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)

NO.4 TITANIC

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。

NO.5 Sleepless in Seattle
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person’s voice.从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it’s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn’t love you? 为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you’re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they’re a perfect match.当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don’t is because I’m younger and pure. So I’m more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don’t want to be someone that you’re settling for. I don’t want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn’t get to you? What would I have done without you? You’re my family. You’re all I’ve got.要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

❸ 鍗佸彞鑻辨枃鐢靛奖缁忓吀鍙拌瘝

10閮ㄨ嫳鏂囩數褰辩粡鍏稿彴璇嶆潵鑷:鑲栫敵鍏嬬殑鏁戣祹銆佸綋骞哥忔潵鏁查棬銆侀樋鐢樻d紶銆佽繖涓鏉鎵嬩笉澶鍐枫佽緵寰峰嫆鐨勫悕鍗曘佽緵寰峰嫆鐨勫悕鍗曘乂瀛椾粐鏉闃熴侀椈棣欒瘑濂充汉銆佹湰鏉版槑路宸撮】濂囦簨銆佷竴澶┿佹悘鍑讳勘涔愰儴銆
1.鑲栫敵鍏嬬殑鏁戣祹
.Getbusylivingorgetbusydying.
鎴戞兂鍙鏈変竴涓绠鍗曠殑閫夋嫨锛岃佷箞蹇欑潃娲伙紝瑕佷箞蹇欑潃姝汇
2.褰撳垢绂忔潵鏁查棬
Yougotadream,yougottaprotectit.Peoplecan'tdosomethingthemselves,theywannatellyouyoucan'tdoit.Ifyouwantsomething,gogetit. 
濡傛灉浣犳湁姊︽兂鐨勮瘽锛屽氨蹇呴』鎹嶅崼瀹冦傞偅浜涗竴浜嬫棤鎴愮殑浜烘绘槸鎯冲憡璇変綘锛屼綘涔熸垚涓嶄簡澶у櫒銆傚傛灉浣犳湁鐞嗘兂鐨勮瘽锛屽氨瑕佸幓鍔鍔涘疄鐜般
3.闃跨敇姝d紶
Lifewaslikeaboxofchocolates,youneverknowwhatyou'regonnaget.
鐢熷懡灏卞儚涓鐩掑阀鍏嬪姏锛屼綘姘歌繙涓嶇煡閬撲笅涓棰楁槸浠涔堟粙鍛炽
4.杩欎釜鏉鎵嬩笉澶鍐
-Islifealwaysthishard.Orisitjustwhenyou'reakid?
-Alwayslikethis.
-鐢熸椿鏄鍚︽绘槸濡傛よ壈杈涳紵杩樻槸浠呬粎绔ュ勾鎵嶅傛わ紵
-鎬绘槸濡傛ゃ
5.杈涘痉鍕掔殑鍚嶅崟
Whoeversavesonelife,savestheworldentire.
褰撲綘鎸芥晳浜嗕竴鏉$敓鍛斤紝灏辩瓑浜庢尳鏁戜簡鍏ㄤ笘鐣屻

6.V瀛椾粐鏉闃
..
涓嶅簲璇ュ虫曚粬浠鐨勩傚簲璇ュ虫曚粬浠鐨勩
7.闂婚欒瘑濂充汉
..Withoutexception,Iknew,butInevertookit.Youknowwhy?Itwastoodamnhard.
濡備粖鎴戣蛋鍒颁汉鐢熺殑鍗佸瓧璺鍙o紝鎴戠煡閬撳摢鏉¤矾鏄瀵圭殑銆傛涓嶆剰澶栵紝鎴戝氨鏄鐭ラ亾銆備絾鎴戜粠涓嶈蛋锛屼负浠涔堬紵鍥犱负澶浠栧堣嫤浜嗭紒
8.鏈鏉版槑路宸撮】濂囦簨
Benjamin,we'remeanttolosethepeoplewelove.?
鏈鏉版槑锛屾垜浠鍛戒腑娉ㄥ畾瑕佸け鍘绘墍鐖变箣浜恒備笉鐒舵垜浠鎬庝箞鐭ラ亾锛屼粬浠鍦ㄦ垜浠鐢熷懡涓鏈夊氶噸瑕侊紵
9.涓澶
Iloveyou,Dexter.Somuch.Ijustdon'tlikeyouanymore.
鎴戠埍浣狅紝寰锋柉鐗广傞潪甯哥埍銆備絾鎴戜笉鍐嶅枩娆浣犱簡銆
10.鎼忓嚮淇变箰閮
You'renotyourjob.You'.You'renotthecaryoudrive.You'renotthecontentsofyourwallet.You'renotyourfukingkhakis.Youaretheall-sing,all-dancingcrapoftheworld.
宸ヤ綔涓嶈兘浠h〃浣狅紝閾惰屽瓨娆句篃涓嶈兘浠h〃浣狅紝浣犲紑鐨勮溅涔熶笉鑳戒唬琛ㄤ綘锛岀毊澶归噷鐨勪笢瑗夸笉鑳戒唬琛ㄤ綘锛岃。鏈嶄篃涓嶈兘浠h〃浣狅紝浣犲彧鏄骞冲嚒浼楃敓涓鐨勪竴涓銆

❹ 求5部英文电影中的10句经典台词!!!每部10句哦亲~

1阿甘正传
Forrest Gump 1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)

2肖申克的救赎Shawshank Redemption

You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. (你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 )

3狮子王The Lion King

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

(世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 )

❺ 有哪些经典的英文电影台词

1. "What we've got here is failure to communicate." Cool Hand Luke, 1967
“现在我们得到的只是沟通上的失败。”——《铁窗喋血》(1967年)
2. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." Apocalypse Now, 1979
“我喜欢在清早闻汽油弹的气味。”——《现代启示录》(1979年)
3. "Love means never having to say you're sorry." Love Story, 1970
“真爱意味着永远不必说对不起。”——《爱情故事》(1970年)
4. "The stuff that dreams are made of." The Maltese Falcon, 1941
"梦想由此构成。"《马耳他猎鹰》(1941年)
5. "E.T, phone home." E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, 1982
第15名:“E.T.打电话回家。”——《E.T.外星人》(1982年)
16. "They call me Mr. Tibbs!" In the Heat of the Night, 1967
“他们叫我狄博思先生。”——《炎热的夜晚》(1967年)
7. "Rosebud." Citizen Kane, 1941
“玫瑰花蕾。”——《公民凯恩》(1941年)
8. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!" White Heat, 1949
“成了!妈!世界之巅!”——《白热》(1949年)
9. "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" Network, 1976
“我已经忍无可忍,我受够了。”——《电视台风云》(1976年)
10. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." Casablanca, 1942
“路易斯,我想这是一段美好友谊的开始。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)
11. "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti." The Silence of the Lambs, 1991
“曾经有人想调查我。我就着蚕豆和酒,把他的肝脏吃掉了。”——《沉默羔羊》(1991年)

12. "Bond. James Bond." Dr. No, 1962
“邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。”——《诺博士》(“007”系列第一部,1962年)
13. "There's no place like home." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
“没有任何地方可以像家一样。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)
14. "I am big! It's the pictures that got small." Sunset Blvd., 1950
“我很大!是画面太小了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)
15. "Show me the money!" Jerry Maguire, 1996
“给我钱!”——《甜心先生》(1996年)
16 Why don't you come up sometime and see me? She Done Him Wrong 1933
哪你那天过来看我吧! (侬本多情,1993)
17 I'm walking here! I'm walking here! Midnight Cowboy 1969
我在这儿走着!我在这儿走着!(午夜牛郎,1969)
18,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
19,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
20,I want to be alone.
我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)

❻ 鑻辨枃鐢靛奖缁忓吀鍙拌瘝鎽樻妱100鍙

1锛 Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you鈥檙e gonna get. (鐢熷懡灏卞儚涓鐩掑阀鍏嬪姏锛岀粨鏋滃線寰鍑轰汉鎰忔枡)

銆銆10锛 I was messed up for a long time.(杩欎簺骞存垜涓濉岀硦娑)
11锛 I don鈥檛 know if we each have a destiny, or if we鈥檙e all just floating around accidental鈥攍ike on a breeze.(鎴戜笉鎳傛垜浠鏄鍚︽湁鐫鍚勮嚜鐨勫懡杩愶紝杩樻槸鍙鏄鍒板勯殢椋庨樻壃.
We're going to go ahead and make your day.


鎴戜滑灏嗚佽╀綘浠闈炲父楂樺叴銆傝繖閲屽楃敤浜嗗厠鏋楃壒•浼婃濈壒浼嶅痉鐨勪竴鍙ュ彴璇嶏細
Go ahead and make my day!

❼ 经典英文电影台词

1、我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)

I'll be back.

2、人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)

No man is perfect.

3、让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)

Let me see the money!

4、我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)

I want to be alone.

5、愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)

May the Force be with you!。

6、邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)

James Bond, Bond.

7、我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)

I am the king of the world!

8、你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)

You can't handle the truth!

9、就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

Just look at you, kid.

10、你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)

Are you talking to me?

11、来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)

Come on, let me happy too.

12、在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)

No crying in baseball!

13、我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)

I'll give him some good, he can't refuse.

14、爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)

Love means never having to say I'm sorry.

15、毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)

After all, tomorrow is another day!

16、我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)

I'll have what she has.

17、没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)

There is no better word than "greed".

18、好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)

Just do it and stand on top of the world!

19、一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)

A boy's best friend is his mother.

20、我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)

I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

21、罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)

Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to sece me, aren't you?

22、没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

No place can be compared with the home.

23、我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)

I feel a need, a need for speed!

24、坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)

Frankly, my dear, I don't care a bit.

25、亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)

Close to your friends, but more close to your enemies.

26、弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

Play this song, Sam, "time goes by"".

27、托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

Toto, I think we can't go back to Kansas.

28、上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)

As God is my witness, I won't let myself go hungry again.

29、我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

I am huge! These pictures make me small.

30等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)

Wait a moment, wait a minute. You must have heard something!

31、现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)

Now, I think I'm the luckiest person in the world.

32、系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

Fasten your seat belt, it's going to be a bumpy night.

33、路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

Lewis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

34、我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)

I like the smell of petrol bombs in the morning.

35、快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)

Come on and listen! The sound of the children in the night is the wonderful music they make.

36、好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

All right, Mr. Demille, I'm ready to take my close-up.

37、噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)

Oh, Jerry, don't ask for the moon. We have the stars.

38、我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)

I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to go on like this!

39、妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)

Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

40、人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)

Life should be happy, to seize every day, children. Make your life extraordinary.

41、世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

There are so many towns in the world, there are so many pubs in the town, but she goes to me.

42、你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)

You can't understand! I could get social position, I could have been a contender. I could any Psentable person is and isn't a worthless homeless!

❽ 求一些经典英文电影的经典台词,要带翻译的!

-- 英语电影经典对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.

2.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine

3.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.

4.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable

5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."

6.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you
will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

7.《终结者》
"I\'ll be back!"

8.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does

9.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?

10.《绿野仙踪》
"There\'s no place like home."
1 。 “乱世佳人”
明天是另一天。

2 。 “卡萨布兰卡”
对所有杜松子酒联接在所有的世界,她的所有镇走入我的

3 。 “我不是天使”
这不是人在您的生活中那罪状,这是在您的人的生活。

4 。 “地狱的天使”如果我改变了到更加舒适的事请问您被冲击

5 。 “ 007系列”
“债券。詹姆士邦德。 ”

6 。 “泰坦尼克号”
杰克: “您必须做这荣誉...许诺我的我您将生存...那您
将从未放弃... ,不管发生... ,无论绝望...
希望我现在,和从未放弃那个诺言。

7 。 “终结者”
“我\将回来! ”

8 。 “阿甘正传”妈妈总是说的: “生活是象一箱巧克力,福里斯特。很难说
什么您\ '关于去得到。 “
妈妈:它\的我的时间。它\的我的时间。噢,现在,您害怕的穿上\ '吨
心上人。死亡是生活,某事的部分我们\ '关于所有注定做。我
没有\ '吨知道它。但是我被注定是您的妈妈。我竭尽全力我可能的。
珍妮:您是否是愚笨或某事?
福雷斯特:愚笨是的妈妈说愚笨

9 。 “罗马假日”
本人必须现在留下您。去那个角落的我\ '米那里和轮。您停留
汽车和驾驶。诺言不观看我在角落之外去。驱动当我留下您,离开和留下我。
嗯,生活总是不在\ '吨什么一个喜欢, istn \ '吨它?

10 。 “绿野仙踪”
“那里\的没有地方喜欢在家。 ”

阅读全文

与经典英国电影台词英文相关的资料

热点内容
太玄真经老电影 浏览:464
女人滩电影 浏览:928
周星驰经典电影名场面片段 浏览:689
好看的高分电影推荐排行榜 浏览:248
韩国电影美女被追杀大叫 浏览:987
电影枫剧情 浏览:331
儿童电影温馨 浏览:756
电影有哪些绝望的男人 浏览:726
女主每年穿越电影 浏览:673
林盛斌bob粤语电影大全 浏览:589
电影追捕英文名 浏览:653
中国电影华表奖吴磊宋祖儿 浏览:71
老电影里女演员名单 浏览:484
小女孩被杀电影视频 浏览:16
电影绑架kidnap者剧情解析 浏览:884
韩国恐怖电影电话演员表 浏览:110
电影横行霸道全部女演员 浏览:580
赵丽颖拍摄电影有哪些 浏览:77
飘零电影在线观看高清幕后之王 浏览:657
电影推荐榜好看的 浏览:772