导航:首页 > 电影字幕 > 英文电影台词自带时间

英文电影台词自带时间

发布时间:2025-01-22 14:48:29

A. 英语电影美句摘抄短句

1. 英文电影中名句摘录

1、原文:“Bond,James Bond.” Sean Connery,“Dr.No” 译文:“邦德,詹姆斯-邦德.” 演员、影片与年份:肖恩-康纳利,《No博士》,1962 2、原文:“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.” Humphrey Bogart,“Casablanca” 译文:“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的.” 演员、影片与年份:亨普瑞-鲍格特,《卡萨布兰卡》,1942 3、原文:“It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men.” Mae West,“I'm No Angel” 译文:“并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命.” 演员、影片与年份:米-怀斯特,《我不是天使》,1933 4、原文:“I'll be back.” Arnol Schwarzenegger,“The Terminator” 译文:“我会回来的.” 90年的宝贝儿阿诺德-施瓦辛格. 演员、影片与年份:阿诺德-施瓦辛格,《终结者》,1984 5、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.” Jean Harlow,“Hell's Angels” 译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?” 演员、影片与年份:琼-哈罗,《地狱天使》,1930 6、原文:“Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you're gonna get.” Tom Hanks,“Forrest Gump” 译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么.” 演员、影片与年份:汤姆-汉克斯,《阿甘正传》,1994 7、原文:“I could dance with you'til the cows come home.On second thought,I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.” Groucho Marx,“Duck Soup” 译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家.如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家.” 演员、影片与年份:格罗克-马克思,《容易事》,1933 8、原文:“Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.” Clark Gable,“Gone With The Wind” 译文:“坦白地说,我不在乎.” 演员、影片与年份:克拉克-盖伯,《飘》,1939 9、原文:“You talkin'to me?.” Robert De Niro,“Taxi Driver” 译文:“你在跟我说话吗?” 演员、影片与年份:罗伯特-德尼罗,《计程车司机》,1976 劳勃迪尼诺练习耍酷拔枪时所说的台词. 10、原文:“Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby.” Greta Garbo,“Anna Christie” 译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水.宝贝儿,别太吝啬了.” 演员、影片与年份:格利泰-嘉宝,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930。

2. 在电影中摘抄十句经典台词

《一天》----

In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.

只要我闭上眼睛,就仿佛还能看到你站在那里,沐浴着黎明的曙光。

《教父》----

I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.

我准备向他提出一个他不可能拒绝的条件。

《盗梦空间》----

You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

你等着一辆火车,它会把你带到远方。你明白自己希望火车把你带到哪儿,不过你也心存犹豫。但这一切都没有关系,因为我们在一起。

《爱情故事》----

Love means never having to say you're sorry

真正的爱情是不需要说对不起的。

《黑天鹅》----

Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.

完美不是控制出来的,是爆发出来的。 我感觉到完美。我就是完美。

《阿甘正传》----

life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.

生命就像一盒巧克力, 结果往往出人意料。

《死亡诗社》----

You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.

希望你们也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步调,任何方向,任何东西都行,不管是自负也好,愚蠢也好,什么都行。

《冰与火之歌》----

When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

你玩权利的游戏,结局要么赢、要么死。没有其他选择。

《怦然心动》----

Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss。. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.

有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。

《当幸福来敲门》----

That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it。

也许幸福是一种只能让我们不断追寻的东西,而却无法真正拥有……

PS:以上来自博客《驻进心底的那些台词》的投稿~~~~

3. 英语电影句子摘抄

1.It is a truth universally acknowledged that is a single man in possession of a good fortune,must be in want of a wife.

(一个单身的男人一旦拥有了大笔财产,就会想到寻觅妻子,这是一个世界广泛公认的道理)

<Pride and Prejudice>; 《傲慢与偏见》

2.Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby. (给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。)

<Anna Christie>; 《安娜-克里斯蒂》

3.I will be back (我会回来的)

《终结者》

4. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)

Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)

<Forrest Gump>; 《阿甘正传》

5.Yesterday was history,tommorrow is a mystery,today is a gift.

《功夫熊猫》

6.Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.(坦白说,我一点也不在乎。)

<Gone With The Wind>; 《飘》

7.I am doing nothing but waiting. (我只在傻傻的等待)

《圣诞圣乐》

4. 英语电影句子摘抄,每个电影要5句,快,急啊

1原文:“Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you're gonna get.”

Tom Hanks,“Forrest Gump”

译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”

演员、影片与年份:汤姆-汉克斯,《阿甘正传》,1994

2《律政俏佳人》中毕业典礼上的一段话:

At the very first day at Harvard, a very professor quoted Aristotle, "the law is reason free from passion!" Well,no offence to Aristotle,but in my three years at Harvard.I have come to find: Passion is the key ingredient to the study and practice of law, and of life. it was for passion, courage of conviction, strong sense of self that we take our next step into the world. rembering the first impressions are not always correct, you must always have faith in people, and most importantly you must always have faith in yourself.

在到哈弗的第一天,一位特别的教授指出亚里士多德的话:法律是不容许含有激情的。我不是对亚里士多德的不敬,但是我在哈弗的三年里,我发现:激情是学好法律和实践的关键,也包括人生。也是拥有激情,勇气和强烈的自我意识,去进入社会。 记住,第一印象不一定总是对的,你必须一致保持自信,在人们之中保持自信,最重要的是,对你自己有信心。

3 蜘蛛侠:

With great power comes great responsibility。

能力越大,责任越大

4《她比烟花寂寞》

Hilary:If you think being an ordinary person is any easier than being an extraordinary one, you're wrong.

Hilary: 如果你认为当个普通人比当天才更轻松,那么你错了。

5《肖申克的救赎》

I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.

人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙着活,就是忙着死。

5. 摘抄英文电影《勇敢传说》6句优美句子

There are those who say fate is something beyond our command, that destiny is not our own. But I know better. Our fate lives within us.You only have to be brave enough to see it.

有人说命运并非我们所能掌控,结局并不由我们自己决定。但我有更好的理解。命运就在我心中。你只需鼓起勇气去面对它。

6. 英语电影台词摘抄

三《The Lion King狮子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can't change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。

7. 英文电影经典句子

当幸福来敲门 Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it. 克里斯·加德纳:如果你有梦想,就要守护它。

Chris Gardner:People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it. 克里斯·加德纳:当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。 Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it! 克里斯·加德纳:有了目标就要全力以赴。

Martin Frohm: What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say? 马丁:如果我雇佣了一个没有穿着衬衫走进来的人,你会怎么说? Chris Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants. 克里斯·加德纳:他一定穿了一条很棒的裤子。 There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I 幸福的幸里面是一个“幸”,不是一个“辛”。

或者理解成,Y=Why=为什么,I=我。幸福里面没有为什么,只有我。

I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't konw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer,. 我是这样的人,如果你问的问题我不知道答案,我会直接告诉你“我不知道”。但我向你保证:我知道如何寻找答案,而且我一定会找出答案的。

What would you say if a guy walked in for an interview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say? He must've had on some really nice pants. 如果有个人连衬衫都没穿就跑来参加面试,你会怎么想?如果最后我还雇佣了这个人,你会怎么想? 那他穿的裤子一定十分考究。 Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me. 别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。

You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period. 如果你有梦想的话,就要去捍卫它。那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器。

如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。就这样。

阿甘正传 1. Mama says,"Stupid is as stupid does. " 妈妈说,“做傻事的才是傻瓜”。 2. If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd have given us all braces on our legs. 如果上帝要让人人都一样的话,他会给每人一双脚撑。

3. Life was likea box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get. 人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种。 You got to put the past behind you before you can move on. 你只有忘记以往的事情,才能够继续前进。

肖申克的救赎 每个人都是自己的上帝。如果你自己都放弃自己了,还有谁会救你?每个人都在忙,有的忙着生,有的忙着死。

忙着追名逐利的你,忙着柴米油盐的你,停下来想一秒:你的大脑,是不是已经被体制化了?你的上帝在哪里? Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another. 懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以令你感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。

Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. 监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。 red:These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized. red:这些墙很有趣。

刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。这就叫体制化。

I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope. 我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。

我希望跨越边境,与朋友相见握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中一样的蓝。

我希望。 I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙着活,就是忙着死。

Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit. Red:我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(监狱),也不是讨好你们(假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些。

8. 英文电影中一些常用的句子,短语

the following expressions are some of my favorite

1. I am always actting like the sky's falling

描述自己喜欢大惊小怪

2. it's payback time

报复的时候到了

3. they are pretty close mouth about it.

他们对那事情守口如瓶

4. I am an intelligent girl with libido.

很有意思的一句话libido被称为 ‘性的能量’,弗罗伊德论述过.这是电影中的一个很喜欢having sex的女孩在受到她妈妈指责时的辩解,意思就是说,我是个聪明的但是也是有需要的女孩.

5. Under the circumstance, you did the right thing.

在那种情况下,你的做法是正确的

6. I meant every word.

我的肺腑之言。夸奖完别人,或是别人的所作所为让你很感动时说的

7.I slept straight through last night

用来描述你睡了好觉

8.How about meet at the usual place?

老地方见怎么样?

9.You're sure you want to tie the knot?

你确定你愿意结婚么?

10.I've made myself crystal clear

Crystal用的很好, 意思就是说: 我想我已经说的(做的, 表现的)相当明白了.

11. you're burning daylight

你在浪费大好时光,burn用的真好

12. I don't want you ever forget me.

用了ever 比仅说I don't want you forget me 好.

13. quit fooling around

别胡闹

14. you're a closed book, I am not a mind-reader.

老友记里面Ross对Rachel说, 意思说他想不透Rachel在想什么.

15 this is odd= this is weird真怪

16. let me get it straight now.

就让我直说了吧

17. we can work it all out

很普通的一句, 我们自己都能解决

18. I am merely a messenger

我仅仅是个传话的, merely这个词很好听

19. you all set?

说的时候词尾set用升调, 意思就是are you ready?

20. I got no reason to lie to you

普通的一句, 我没有理由骗你

21. don't make any unnecessary risk

别冒不必要的风险. 想想如果没看到这句英文, 你自己会如何说?

22. good fences make good neighbor.

很简单, 我很喜欢

23. I don't regret a minute of that

我一分钟也不后悔. 很地道

24. I founded it to be completely overwhelming

我觉得这让我压力很大. Overwhelming一直是我比较喜欢的一个词.

暂时这么多,供你参考.

9. 英文电影里有名的句子

生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么。

电影:阿甘正传

世界上总有一半人不理解另一半人的快乐

电影:爱玛

你以为我穷。不漂亮,就没有感情吗?

如果上帝赐给我美貌和财富,我也会让你难于离开我的!

就象我现在难于离开你一样!

电影:简爱

什么是权利?当一个人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。

这不叫权利,这叫正义。

而当一个人同样犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑,

也可以不判他死刑,于是赦免了他,这就叫权利!

电影:辛德勒名单

上帝会把我们身边最好的东西拿走,以提醒我们得到的太多!

电影:四根羽毛

我们要学会珍惜我们生活的每一天,

因为,这每一天的开始,都将是我们余下生命之中的第一天。

除非我们即将死去。

电影:美国美人

"人生本就是苦还是只有童年苦?”

“生命就是如此。”

电影:这个杀手不太冷

第一、不要叫她温柔。

第二、不要让她喝三杯以上,否则她会逢人就打;

第三、在咖啡馆一定要喝咖啡、不要喝可乐或橙汁;

第四、如果她打你一定要装得很痛如果真的很痛那要装得没事

第五、在你们认识的第一百天,一定要去她班上送一支玫瑰,

她会非常喜欢;

第六、你一定要学会击剑,打壁球;

第七、要随时做好蹲监狱的思想准备;

第八、如果她说她会杀了你,那不要当真,这样你会好受些;

第九、如果她的鞋穿着不舒服,一定要和她换鞋穿;

第十、她喜欢写东西,要好好地鼓励她.

电影:我的野蛮女友

当我还是孩子的时候,妈妈带我去看白雪公主,人人都爱上了白雪公主,而我却偏偏爱上了那个巫婆。

电影:《安妮•霍尔》

恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望让你重获自由

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a greatman to save another.

坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人

Remember,Hopeisagoodthing,!

记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!

Get busy living, Or get busy dying.

忙活,或者等死。

电影:肖申克的救赎

我爱美国,它给了我财富,我用美国方式教育子女,告诉他们不能丢家族的脸

别跟我说你是无辜的,这让我愤怒,因为它侮辱了我的智慧

电影:教父

一个受伤的人,不知道如何接受和给予爱

电影:菊花香

世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。

电影:卡萨布兰卡

我不知道为什么老是离不开他,可能是他脖子上有条领带的缘故.

电影:爱你9周半

"Frankly , my dear, I don't give a damn"

电影:Gone with the wind

&lt;断背山&gt;

我真希望能戒掉伱

&lt;艾玛&gt;

上帝会把我们身边最好的东西拿走,以提醒我们得到的太多

B. 一部英文电影的十句经典台词有哪些

1、I guess when you're young, you just believe there'll be many people with whom you'll connect with. Later in life, you realize it only happens a few times.

翻译:年轻的时候你以为会和许多人心灵相通,但是后来你发现,这样的事情一辈子只会发生那么几次。

2、I want you to know, that I will always be here for you, you can come to me about anything.

翻译:我要你知道,我会一直在你身边,你有任何事都可以来找我.

3、I have crossed oceans of time to find you.

翻译:我跨越浩瀚的时间海洋来寻找你。

4、Time has passed, and I have loved many women. And as they've held me close, and asked if I will remember them. I've said,“Yes, I will remember you.”But the only one I've never forgotten, is the one who never asked.

翻译:岁月匆匆,我爱上过很多女人。当她们紧紧拥抱我时,问我是否会记得她们。我会说“是的,我会记得你。”但唯一我从来没有忘记的,是一个从来没有问过我的人。

5、If you don't walk out, you will think that this is the whole world.

翻译:如果你不出去走走,你就会以为眼前的就是全世界。

C. 总有一句英文电影台词让你念念不忘

看电影时,很多时候,不仅仅是剧情引人入胜或是演员吸引眼球,更多时候,我会被里面的台词牢牢地套住。好的电影里面的台词可以说几乎句句都深入人心,仿佛作者淋漓尽致地描述出我们内心的真实想法,让人念念不忘。我看的最多的是英文电影,其中,有些英语台词值得我们反复斟酌,低吟浅唱。

This one moment when you know you're not a sad story
这一瞬间,你知道自己不是悲剧的主角
You're alive
你充满生命力
And you stand up and see the lights on buildings
你站起来,欣赏着浮光掠影中的建筑
And everything that makes you wonder
看看眼前让你惊叹的一切
And you are listening to that song on that drive
听着音乐,兜着风
With the people you love most in this world
和最爱的人在一起
And in this moment, I swear
我敢说,在这一刻
We are infinite.
我们拥有无限。

来自电影〈壁花少年The Perks of Being A wallflower〉

以上的台词来自电影中Charlie, Sam 以及Patric三个人第一次开车兜风经过隧道时,Charlie的旁白。站起来,迎着风,被包围在真实世界的浮光掠影之中。张开双手,无可救药地渴望着自由和无限。仿佛刹那间,青春绽放出一朵美丽耀眼的壁花。

But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will compare.
世人万千种,浮云莫去求,斯人如彩虹,遇上方知有。

来自电影〈怦然心动flipped〉,或许我们更多人更喜欢中文翻译。

I've been waiting for a lover like you my whole life, you haven't show up until now, and I'm scared shitless that I'm gonna do something to fuck it up.
穷极一生,我都在等待我的爱人出现,终于现在你出现了,我害怕的要命,就怕我搞砸了这一切。

来自电影〈平常的心 The Normal Heart〉,这是一部讲述美国80年代的纽约同性恋人群以及艾滋病人的生活以及感悟。两位男主角都是帅的如梦如幻,无数个日夜都为着彼此疯狂,生怕搞砸。他们的爱情恰好验证了以上的那句英文台词,真真是想要拥有你,却怕拥有你。

Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys, make your life extraordinary.
及时行乐,珍惜时间,孩子们,让你们的生命与众不同。

来自电影〈死亡诗社Dead Poets Society〉,Robin Williams饰演的文学教师是那个封闭时代的叛逆者,也是学生记忆中的灵魂拯救者。哪怕最后他无法被世俗接纳,哪怕被学校开除,他也成功地让自由之花在学生心中生根发芽。

And one day, the sun will come out you might not even notice. And you'll catch yourself thinking about something or someone who has no connection with the past. Someone who's only yours. And you'll realize that this is where your life is.
总有一天,太阳会升起。你或许都从未注意到,就这么悄无声息的,你会思考其他事情,会挂念一个和你过去毫无交集的人,一个只属于你的人。这就是你的安生之地。

来自电影〈布鲁克林Brooklyn〉,女主角Eilis从爱尔兰飘洋过海来到了美国纽约,开始了在布鲁克林的生活。我只能说,努力生活的Eilis,认真地爱着一座城,爱着一个人,也有那么一个真诚笑容灿烂的意大利青年爱着她。

You may not get hurt or make an ass of yourself that way, but you don't fall in love that way either.
这样你或许不会伤害到你自己或是让自己出丑,但同时你也不会尝到爱上一个人的滋味。

来自电影〈他没那么喜欢你He's just Not That Into You〉,简简单单的一句话道出无数个爱情故事兜兜转转的结局。

You want a player who doesn't have the guts to fight back?--I want a player who's got the guts not to fight back.
你要一个没胆还击的球员?--我要一个有胆不还击的球员。

来自电影〈42号传奇The True Story of American Legend 42〉,这部电影是根据美国职业棒球大联盟史上第一位黑人球员Jackie Robinson的真实事迹改编。当年的他,在球场上承受着巨大的压力和难以忍受的种族歧视,最后用自己的努力和能力,证明了自己,美国棒球的黑白球员隔离历史也由此结束。

Do you wanna stay with your brother?-Yeah.
你想和你弟弟住在一起吗?-是的。

来自电影〈雨人Rain Man〉,很多人会疑惑这部是什么电影,怎么会有雨人呢?其实,它跟雨啊跟雨人一点关系都没有。英语中的rain man和Raymond音似,所以男主角Charlie小时候会读错,在Charlie小时候害怕时,“雨人”都会唱歌给他听,安慰他。一直以来,Charlie以为“雨人”只是自己儿时幻想中的朋友,最后他发现原来“雨人”是自己的亲哥哥。

再来介绍一下这部电影,男主角Charlie发现父亲将遗产留给了患有自闭症的哥哥Raymond,便计划骗取这笔财富,但在拐走哥哥的过程中,重拾了真挚动人的手足之情。

当初看着这部电影时,一开始是被年轻帅气的Tom Cruise吸引住了,后面却被两位男主角的亲情感动了,哭的厉害。

It's not our abilities that show what we truly are, it is our choices.
决定我们成为什么样人的,不是我们的能力,而是我们的选择。

来自电影〈哈利波特Harry Potter〉,这部电影太经典了,不需要什么介绍了。对很多人来说,这就是10年的青春,10年的陪伴,正如Lily Potter所说,我们一直在你身边从未走远,直到永远。

一部好的电影,就如同一次令人难忘的旅程。里面无论是经典台词,还是无声的画面都是仿佛能够让我们身临其境体验到那些或喜或悲或哀或愁的感觉,希望国产电影能走点心了。

D. 经典英文电影台词有时间

A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。《老人与海》

Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正传》

Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。《阿甘正传》

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow
如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。《乌鸦》

Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。《星球大战-首部曲》

I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的 , 不知会遇见什么人 , 会有什么样的结局。《泰坦尼克号》

Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!《勇敢的心》

I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。《狮子王》

In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你 . 《乱世佳人》

We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《乱世佳人》

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救赎》

Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it’s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作 , 为之战斗 , 为之牺牲的东西 , 因为它是唯一永恒的东西。《乱世佳人》

I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物 , 我不想浪费它 , 你不会知道下一手牌会是什么 , 要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克》

Everything that has a begin has an end.
世间万物有始皆有终。《黑客帝国》

Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》

You’re throwing away happiness with both hands, and reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让 , 去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。《乱世佳人》

The truth is out there.
真相在那里。《 X 档案》

I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 . 《阿甘正传》

Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。《角斗士》

You can ’ t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。《狮子王》

Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。《阿甘正传》

I am someone else when I'm with you, someone more like myself. —— Original Sin
当我与你相处时,我变成了另外一个人,一个更像我自己的人。《原罪》

If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。《阿甘正传》

The things you own, end up owing you.
你所拥有的东西最终拥有了你。《搏击俱乐部》

Get busy living or get busy dieing.
要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。《肖申克的救赎》

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持亲密,跟敌人更亲密。《越狱》

Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。《肖申克的救赎》

It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other. —— Good Will Hunting
那个小伙子是否完美,或者那个姑娘是否完美都不重要,只要他们能珠联璧合。《骄阳似我》

It ’ s not the men in your life that counts , it ’ s the life in your men. —— I ’ m No Angel
并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命。《我不是天使》

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world , she walks into mine. —— Casablanca
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。《卡萨布兰卡》

Go ahead , make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。《拨云见日》

I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。《乱世佳人》

Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to …Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
每一个城市都各具特色而令人难忘 , 很难…罗马 , 无疑是罗马 . 我会珍惜在这里的记忆 , 直到永远 ! 《罗马假日》

The world is a fine place and worth fighting for, I believe the second part. —— Seven
这个世界如此美好,值得人们为之奋斗,但我只信后半部分。《七宗罪》

Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.
山姆:这世上一定存在着善良,值得我们奋战到底。《魔戒 2 :双塔奇兵》

Everyone has a little dirty laundry. —— Desperate Housewives
每个人都有一些不可告人的秘密。《绝望主妇》

Shed no tears for me, my glory lives forever!
不要为我流泪,我的荣誉将永远流传。《星球大战 2 》

Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved. —— the Six Sense
人们有时以为失去了什么,其实没有,只是被移开了。《第六感》

You had me at hello.
你一开口就征服了我!《加菲猫》

With great power there must come great responsibility —— SPIDER-MAN
有了多大的能力就会有多大的责任。《蜘蛛侠》

E. 求三部英文电影的十分钟台词!急!!!!作业啊!!!台词最好少一点!!!

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

阅读全文

与英文电影台词自带时间相关的资料

热点内容
各种科幻特工电影 浏览:616
千与千寻电影名字英文翻译 浏览:363
97伦理不用下载的电影网站 浏览:337
怎么可以免费看到电影 浏览:867
封神演义台湾版电影1987 浏览:247
中国电影报道我是女王 浏览:806
7d电影有哪些 浏览:829
结局很遗憾的电影 浏览:615
工作细胞电影在线观看中文 浏览:717
如何把自己替换成电影中的人物 浏览:39
唐人街美国电影台词 浏览:936
电影孔子高清下载 浏览:397
国产盲人电影名 浏览:328
外国各流派个导演电影 浏览:340
地狱电影院白雨朔被怎么怀的孕 浏览:976
关于忍者搞笑电影 浏览:81
周润发两个女人的电影 浏览:229
最新电影笨笨高清影视 浏览:873
王者荣耀大电影叫什么 浏览:224
电影人物叫雷蒙德史密斯 浏览:633