『壹』 英语电影对话里的,十句经典台词简单易懂!
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously.So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 (联系)
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
『贰』 急求40个经典英语电影台词
一共22+20=42句台词
1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3,You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here’s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970
14,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
15,I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
16,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
17,《海上钢琴师》
Why why why why why... I think land people waste a lot of time wondering why. Winter comes they can't wait for summer; summer comes they're living drilled of winter. That's why you're never tired of travelling, with chasing some place far away, where there's always summer. That doesn't sound like a good bet to me.
陆上的人喜欢寻根究底,虚度很多的光阴。冬天忧虑夏天的迟来,夏天担心冬天的将至。所以你们不停到处去追求一个遥不可及、四季如夏的地方。我并不羡慕。
18, All that city. You just couldn’t see the end to it. The end? Please? You please just show me where it ends? It was all very fine on that gangway. And I was grand too, in my overcoat. I cut quite a figure. And I was getting off. Guaranteed. There was no problem. It wasn’t what I saw that stopped me, Max. It was what I didn’t see. You understand that? What I didn’t see. In all that sprawling city there was everything except an end. There was no end. What I did not see was where the whole thing came to an end. The end of the world...
所有那些城市,你就是无法看见尽头。尽头?拜托!拜托你给我看它的尽头在哪?当时,站在舷梯向外看还好。我那时穿着大衣,感觉也很棒,觉得自己前途无量,然后我就要下船去。放心!完全没问题!可是,阻止了我的脚步的,并不是我所看见的东西,而是我所无法看见的那些东西。你明白么?我看不见的那些。在那个无限蔓延的城市里,什么东西都有,可惟独没有尽头。根本就没有尽头。我看不见的是这一切的尽头,世界的尽头。
19,Take the piano. Keys begin. Keys end. You know there are 88 of them. They’re not infinite. You’re infinite. And on those keys, the music that you can make is infinite. I like that. That I can live by. But you get me up on that gangway, and you roll them out in front of me. Keyboards have millions and billions of keys that never end. That keyboard is infinite. Then on that keyboard there’s no music you can play. That’s God’s piano.
拿钢琴来说.键盘有始亦有终。你确切地知道88个键就在那儿,错不了。它们并不是无限的,而你,才是无限的。你能在键盘上表现的音乐是无限的。我喜欢这样,我能轻松应付。而你现在让我走过跳板,走到城市里,等着我的是一个没有尽头的键盘。我又怎能在这样的键盘上弹奏呢?那是上帝的键盘啊!
20,Did you see the streets? There’re thousands of them. How do you choose just one? One woman, one house, one way to die……. You don’t even know where it comes to an end. Aren’t you ever just scared of breaking apart with the thought of it?
你看到那数不清的街道吗?如何只选择其中一条去走?一个共渡一生的女人,一幢属于自己的屋子,一种生与死的方式~~~~ 你甚至不知道什么时候才是尽头。一想到这个,难道不会害怕、会崩溃吗?
21,《搏击俱乐部》
Advertising has its taste in cars and clothes. Working jobs we hate
so we can buy shit we don’t need. We’re the middle children of
history. No purpose or place. We have no great war, no great
depression. Our great war’s a spiritual war. Our great depression
is our lives. We’ve all been raised on television to believe that one day we’d all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars. But we won’t. We’re slowly learning that fact. And we’re very, very
pissed off.
广告诱惑我们买车子,衣服,于是拼命工作买不需要的东西,我们是被历史
遗忘的一代,没有目的,没有地位,没有世界大战,没有经济大恐慌,我们的
大战只是心灵之战,我们的恐慌只是我们的生活。我们从小看电视,相信有一
天会成为富翁,明星或摇滚巨星,但是我们不会。那是我们渐渐面对的现实,
我们非常非常愤怒。
22,You’re not your job. You’re not how much money you have in the bank. You’re not the car you drive. You’re not the contents of your wallet. You’re not your fucking khakis. You’re the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
工作不能代表你,银行存款并不能代表你,你开的车也不能代表你,皮夹里
的东西不能代表你,衣服也不能代表你,你只是平凡众生中的其中一个.
20部经典英文电影对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《终结者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空军一号》
“My family first”
8.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
12.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美梦成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”
“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.”
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美国派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
『叁』 关于电影英语对话精选
英语对话是高中英语教学内容中最容易被学生模仿的教学内容。我整理了关于电影英语对话,欢迎阅读!
Nitiya: OK, so something about fun, actually what kind of movies do you like?
Todd: Um, well, let's see, I like. I love comedy movies, and for me the most important thing about a movie is, does it have good dialog, does it have good writing, so I don't care about special effects, and stuff like that. It just doesn't interest me, and actually I don't like big Hollywood movies I think they're terrible.
Nitiya: Terrible!
Todd: Yeah. What kind of movies do you like?
Nitiya: I guess a lot of adventure, like the movie like "Star Gate" and The beach" and, and "The Beach" was not good but, I like something which is so different, something which is about the universe, or something which is about rockets and stuff like that.
Todd: So you like movies that re quire... ... and what?
Nitiya: Detective.
Todd: Oh, detective movies. So you like movies that require imagination?
Nitiya: Exactly.
Todd: Now, since we're talking about movies, India has a very big movie instry, Bollywood, do you like the Bollywood movies?
Nitiya: It's great. Awesome. Yeah. I guess a lot of people in the whole world like it a lot.
Todd: Bollywood, they always have so many people, like the thing is, where do they get all those actors?
Nitiya: Lots of actors, so much drama, and I guess a lot of music and dancing and it's just so different from Hollywood movies, so I guess for the reality, I prefer the Hollywood movie and if you just want to have some fun, it would be Bollywood movies.
Todd: So, how often would you watch Bollywood and how often do you watch English?
Nitiya: Whatever I get.
Todd: whatever you get.
Nitiya: I just love movies. I'm crazy behind movies.
Todd: You're addicted to movies?
Nitiya: Very much.
Todd: OK, you know in the states when you go to the movies, it's always coke, popcorn, hot dog. When you go to movies in India, what's the food that you eat?
Nitiya: Ok, coke is always there.
Todd: Right.
Nitiya: And yeah, something like chips or potato chips or anything you get in your hands. Basically I don't like getting disturbed when I'm watching a movie. I'm a person who likes watching a movie very quietly. I don't like watching with friends. I mean, I prefer going who also like watching movies quietly. I mean there are some people in the world, they sit for the movie and they go, oh, this is going to happen next and things like that. I get so irritated. Let me watch it, concentrately.
Todd: Right, I hate that.
Nitiya: I really want to do it quietly, peacefully. I just want to watch the movie. Not talk to the person sitting behind me.
Todd: Ah, I totally agree. And I want to see the beginning, and I want to see the end.
Nitiya: Exactly.
Todd: And no interruptions
Nitiya: Once I begin I really want to go till the end. I can't stop it in the middle and say, "Oh, oh."
Todd: Yeah, which do you prefer, watching it at the cinema, or on DVD at home?
Nitiya: At home.
Todd: At home. So nobody bothers you?
Nitiya: Yep.
Todd: Right. Yeah, same thing. OK, thanks, Natiya.
Tom:
Hi,what are you doing?
嗨,你在干什么?
Bob:
Nothing special,just watching the movie.
没什么特别的,就看看电影。
Tom:
What movie are you watching?
在看什么电影?
Bob:
The Speed. Have you seen that?
《生死时速》,你看过没?
Tom:
Yeah,The movie Speed is the most exciting film I've ever seen.
看过,电影《生死时速》是我看过的最紧张刺激的片子。
Bob:
I feel the same way.
我也有同感。
Tom:
In this movie,I like Jack,he is a resourceful man.
电影里,我比较喜欢杰克,他足智多谋。
Bob:
Anyway, Dennis Hopper's character is somewhat complex and his performance is excellent.
不管怎么说,丹尼斯?霍伯的人物性格有些复杂,表演也很精彩。
Tom:
I heard he started in filmdom when he was 19 years old.
我听说他19岁就踏入影坛了。
Bob:
Yes,he is a good actor.
是的,他是个好演员。
Henry: Hey, Kathy, how about getting together for a movie tonight?
Kathy: Sure. What's playing?
Henry: Well, let me check the newspaper. We've got Quantum Apocalypse, The Graves, and The Bounty Hunter.
Kathy: The Graves sounds great. I love horror movies.
Henry: No way. I don't want to be scared out of my wits.
Kathy: OK. How about Quantum Apocalypse?
Henry: I'm not in the mood for science fiction.
Kathy: How come?
Henry: I saw the trailer the other day. I don't recommend seeing it.
Kathy: It seems we don't see eye to eye with each other. i
Henry: How about The Bounty Hunter? I think you'd like it. It is a romantic comedy.
Kathy: Is this the Jennifer Aniston's movie?
Henry: Yes. I heard that it is Aniston's best movie so far.
看电影
亨利:嗨,凯西,今晚一起去看个电影吧?
凯西:好啊!有什么电影在上演?
亨利:让我看一下报纸。有《量子启示录》、《猎杀禁地》和《赏金猎手》
凯西:我想看《猎杀禁地》。我喜欢恐怖片。
亨利:不要,我不想吓得半死。
凯西:好吧!那《量子启示录》怎么样?
亨利:我不是很想看科幻片。
凯西:为什么?
亨利:我前几天看过这部电影的预告片,不建议你去看。
凯西:看来我们好像很难达成共识。
亨利:要不要看《赏金猎手》?这是浪漫的喜剧片,你会喜欢的。
凯西:是珍妮弗·安妮斯顿出演的片子吗?
亨利:是的,我听说这是安妮斯顿表现最好的一部片子。
『肆』 急求英语原版电影经典对白 时长2分钟左右 急求啊!!!!!!!!!!
自己挑哇,我也不知道那个适合你
1、 《泰坦尼克号》经典对白
You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive..
(Both Rose and Jack are in the icy-cold sea now.)
ROSE: I love you, Jack.
JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me? ROSE: I'm so cold.
JACK: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me? ROSE: I can't feel my body.
JACK: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
ROSE: I promise.
JACK: Never let go.
ROSE: I will never let go, Jack, I'll never let go.
你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……
(露丝和杰克都在冰冷的海水中)
露丝:杰克,我爱你。
杰克:别,别这样。不要说再见。还不是时候。你明白了吗?
露丝:我觉得很冷。
杰克: 听我说,露丝。你一定能脱险的。你要活下去,生许多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上。而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样死去。你明白了吗? 露丝:我失去知觉了。
杰克:赢得船票是我一生中最幸运的事。让我认识了你。感谢上苍,露丝,我是那么感激它!你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……无论发生什么……无论多么绝望……永不放弃。答应我,露丝,永不放弃你对我的承诺。
露丝:我答应你。
杰克:永不放弃。
露丝:我不会放弃的,杰克,我永远不会放弃。
2、《乱世佳人》经典对白
Rhett : I'm leaving you, my dear; all you need now is a divorce and your dreams of Ashley can come true.
瑞德 :我要离开你,我亲爱的。你现在唯一需要的是离婚!然后你的阿希礼之梦就能实现了。
Scarlett: Oh, no! No! You're wrong! Terribly wrong! I don't want a divorce! Oh, Rhett, when I knew tonight that I? when I knew I loved you, I ran home to tell you. Oh, darling, darling!
斯佳丽:不!不!你错了!大错特错了!我不想离婚!瑞德,当我今天夜里意识到我……我爱的是你,我就跑回家来告诉你。哦,亲爱的,亲爱的……
Rhett : Please don't go on with this. Leave us some dignity to remember out of our marriage. Spare us this last
瑞德 :斯佳丽,请你别这样。给我们分手之后留一点值得回味的尊严吧。留下这最后一点吧。
Scarlett: "This last?" Oh Rhett, do listen tome! I must have loved you for years only? I was such a stupid fool I didn't know it. Please believe me! You must care! Melly said you did.
斯佳丽:最后的一点儿?瑞德,请听我说!我多年来肯定一直是爱你的,只不过……我太傻了,没有意识到。请相信我!你肯定在意!梅拉尼说你是在意的。
Rhett : I believe you, but what about Ashley Wilkes?
瑞德 :我相信你。可是阿希礼•威尔克斯怎么办呢?
Scarlett: I?I never really loved Ashley.
斯佳丽:我……我从未真心爱过阿希礼。
Rhett :You certainly gave a good imitation of it up till this morning. No, scarlet, I tried everything, and if you'd only met me halfway, even when I came back from London?
瑞德 :那你装得可够象的,一直装到今天早晨。没用了,斯佳丽,一切努力我都尝试过了,即使在我从伦敦回来的时候,如果你能做些让步……
Scarlett: Oh, I was so glad to see you! I was, Rhett, but?
斯佳丽:我见到你非常高兴!这是真的,瑞德!可是……
Scarlett: But you were so nasty! (RHE: And then when you were sick and it was all my fault,)
斯佳丽:可是当时你却大发脾气!(瑞德:当你由于我的过错病倒的时候,)
Rhett : I hoped against hope that you'd call for me, but you didn't
瑞德 :我仍幻想着你会叫我到你身边去,可你没有。
Scarlett: I wanted you. I wanted you desperately! But I didn't think you wanted me.
斯佳丽:我需要你。我非常需要你!可我没想到你也需要我。
Rhett : It seems we're been at cross purposes, doesn't it? But it's no use now. As long as there was Bonnie there was a chance we might be happy. I liked to think that Bonnie was you, a little girl again, before the war and poverty had done things to you. She was so like you, and I could pet her and spoil her, as I wanted to spoil you. When she went, she took everything.
瑞德 :看起来我们相互有误解,是吗?不过现在说什么都没用了。邦妮在的时候,我们还有幸福生活的可能。我常把邦妮当成你,小姑娘时代的你,重新回到未经历战争与贫穷的。她非常象你——我宠爱她,娇惯她,就象我想娇惯你一样。她走了,也把一切都带走了。
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett, please don't say that! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry for everything!
斯佳丽:噢,瑞德!瑞德,请不要这么说。我是那么对不起你!我为每一件事后悔!
Rhett : My darling, you're such a child. You think that by saying "I'm sorry," all the past can be corrected. Here, take my handkerchief. Never, at any crisis of your life, have I known you to have a handkerchief.
瑞德 :亲爱的,你真是个孩子。你以为只要说声对不起,过去的一切错误便可以纠正了吗。喏,拿去我的手绢。紧要关头,我从未见你带过的手绢。
Scarlett: Rhett! Rhett! Where are you going?
斯佳丽:瑞德!瑞德!你要去哪里?
Rhett : I'm going to Charleston, back where I belong.
瑞德 :我要回查尔斯顿,那儿是我的家。
Scarlett: Please! Please take me with you!
斯佳丽:求你把我也带上吧!
Rhett : No. I'm through with everything here. I want peace; I want to see if somewhere there isn't something left in life of charm and grace. Do you know what I'm talking about? (SCA: No)
瑞德 :不。我已厌倦了这里的一切。我需要安静。我想看看生活中有没有留下一点美好优雅的东西。你知道我再说什么吗?(斯佳丽:不知道。)
Scarlett: I only know that I love you.
斯佳丽:我只知道我爱你。
Rhett : That's your misfortune
瑞德 :那就是你的不幸了。
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! But, Rhett, if you go where shall I go? What shall I do?
斯佳丽:瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!可是,瑞德,你走了我到哪儿去?我怎么办呢?
Rhett : Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
瑞德 :坦率的说,亲爱的,这一点儿也不关我的事。
Scarlett: I can't let him go! I can't! There must be some way to bring him back.
斯佳丽:我不能让他走!不能!一定有办法让他回来。
Scarlett: All right, I can't think about this now! I'll go crazy if I do! I? I'll think about that tomorrow? But I must think about it! I must think about it! What is there to do? What is there that matters?
斯佳丽:好了,我现在不去想这件事!不然我会发疯的!我……明天再说吧。可我必须想!我必须想一想!到底该怎么办呢?究竟什么才有意义?
Gerald : Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'Hara, that Tara doesn't mean anything to you? Why, lt's the only thing that matters-it's the only thing that lasts.
杰拉德:你是不是想告诉我,凯蒂•斯佳丽•欧哈拉,塔拉对你毫无疑义?只有土地才是有意义的,是永恒不变的
Ashley : Something you love better than me, though you may not know it- Tara!
阿希礼:有一样东西你爱它胜过爱我,尽管你自己并不知道——塔拉!
Rhett : it's this from which you get your strength-the red earth of Tara!
瑞德 :塔拉的红土地是你力量的源泉。
Gerald : Why! Land's the only thing that matters - it's the only thing that lasts.
杰拉德:只有土地才是有意义的……
Ashley : Something you love better than me -
阿希礼:有一样东西你爱它胜过爱我……
Scarlett: Tara home .I am going home .I will find some way to get him back .After all tomorrow is another day.
3、《罗马假日》英文经典对白
Princess Ann: Have I been here all night, alone?
安娜公主:我是整晚在这里吗,一个人?
Joe Bradley: If you don't count me, yes.
乔•布拉德雷:要是不把我算在里面,就是。
Princess Ann: So I've spent the night here - with you?
安娜公主:那么我是和你在一起--过了昨晚?
Joe Bradley: Well now, I-I don't know that I'd use those words exactly, but uh, from a certain angle, yes.
乔•布拉德雷:是的那么,我,我不知道我该说什么,事实上,但是,换了角度来说,是的。
Princess Ann: How do you do?
安娜公主:你好!
Joe Bradley: How do you do?
乔•布拉德雷:你好!
Princess Ann: And you are - ?
安娜公主:那么你是?
Joe Bradley: Bradley, Joe Bradley.
乔•布拉德雷:布拉德雷,乔•布拉德雷。
Princess Ann: Delighted.
安娜公主:很高兴。
Joe Bradley: You don't know how delighted I am to meet you.
乔•布拉德雷:你不知道我遇见你有多高兴呢。
Princess Ann: You may sit down.
安娜公主:你可以坐下了。
Joe Bradley: Thank you very much. What's your name?
乔•布拉德雷:非常感谢。你的名字是什么?
Princess Ann: You may call me Anya.
安娜公主:你可以叫我安雅
4、《阿甘正传》经典片段
You know it’s funny what a young man recollects. ‘Cause I don’t remember being born. I don’t recall what I got for my first Christmas. I don’t know when I went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world.
阿甘:年轻人的记忆很怪.我不记得自已怎么出世,不记得第一次圣诞礼物是什么,也不记得我第一次出去野餐是什么时候,但我记得第一次听到世界上最甜美的声音.
Jenny: You can sit here if you want.
珍 妮:如果你愿意,可以坐在这儿.
Forrest: I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life. She was
like an angel.
阿 甘:我从没见过这样美丽的人.她就像天使.
Little Jenny: Well, are you going to sit down or aren’t you? What’s wrong with your legs?
珍 妮:你到底坐不坐?你的腿怎么了?
Gump: Nothing at all, thank you. My legs are just fine and Dandy.
阿 甘:没什么,谢谢你.我的腿很好,好极了
Forrest: I just sat next to her on that bus and had a conversation all the way to school.
Gump: The doctor says my back’s crooked like a question mark. These are going to make me as straight as an arrow.
Forrest: Next to mama, no one ever talked to me or asked me questions.
阿甘:我就坐在她旁边,跟她一路上谈个不停.除了妈妈外,从来没有人跟我说
话,或者问我问题.
Little Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
珍 妮:你是傻还是什么?
Gump: Mama says “Stupid is as stupid does.”
阿 甘:妈说傻人有傻福.
5、《暮光之城》对白
Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."
伊莎贝拉:“你必须给我些解释。”
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
爱德华:“我宁可听你的推测。”
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
伊莎贝拉:“我考虑过放射性变异蜘蛛和氪石。”
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
爱德华:“那不都是些超级英雄之类的吗?那如果我不是那些英雄的话呢?如果我是...坏人呢?”
Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?
爱德华:你有点担心,不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼,而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你,对吧?
Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
伊莎贝拉:“现在我害怕了。”
Edward:Good.
爱德华:“是吗。”
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. "
伊莎贝拉: “我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。”
6、《勇敢的心》经典对白
Uhh! 我们应该以牙还牙!
And I say we hit back now! We cannot fight them! It's suicide!我们不能这么做! 这简直就是去自杀!
Wallace is right! We fight them! 华莱士说的对!打吧!
Every nobleman who had a will to fight was at that meeting.所有主战的贵族都在这次会议上死了.
We cannot beat an army. 我们无法对付一支军队.
Not with 50 farmers. 我们只够凑足 50 人.
We do not have to beat them, just fight them. 我们不一定要打败他们, 只要和他们战斗.
Now, who's with me? 现在,谁跟我去?
I am, Wallace. 我去,华莱士.
All right, all right. 好吧,好吧.
Ready. 好.
Where do you think you're going? 威廉,你想去哪儿?
I'm going with you. 跟着你.
Ah, you're going with me, are you? 你想和我在一起,是吗?
And what are you going to do? 你想干什么?
I'm going to help. 我要去帮你.
Hey, and a good help you'd be, too, but I need you to stay here and look after the place for me while I'm away.嘿,你会成为好帮手的,但是我要你留在这儿, 在我不在的时候照看好这地方.
I can fight. 我能打仗.
I know. I know you can fight. But it's our wits that make us men.. See you tomorrow. 我知道. 我知道你能打仗. 不过 真正的男子汉还要会用脑子。我会回来看你的.
『伍』 英语电影经典正反面人物对话速求
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《终结者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空军一号》
“My family first”
8.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
12.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
『陆』 求三对电影对白 英语的 每对30词左右
30句,怕网络不让发那么多字。我个人最喜欢的电影是《肖申克的救赎》。看了几十次了,每一次都好像能让我重生。这部电影的经典台词很多,网上流传最广的帮你摘录了一部分。
Red: Let me tell you something my friend: Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.
瑞德:听我说,朋友,希望是件危险的事。希望能叫人发疯。
Red narrating: These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate’em, th
en you get used to’em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them.
瑞德话外音:这些高墙还真是有点意思。一开始你恨它,然后你对它就习惯了。等相当的 时间过去后,你还会依赖它。
Red narrating: I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were s inging about. Truth is, I don’t want to know. Some things are better left uns
aid.I’d like to think they were singing about somethings so beautiful,it can"
t expressed in words,and it makes your heart ache because of it.I tell you, th ose voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a great place dares to dr eam. It was as if some beautiful bird had flapped into our drab little cage an d made these walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man is Shawshank felt free.
瑞德话外音:到今天我还不知道那两个意大利娘们在唱些什么,其实,我也不想知道。有 些东西还是留着不说为妙。我像她们该是在唱一些非常美妙动人的故事,美妙得难以用言 语来表达,美妙的让你心痛。告诉你吧,这些声音直插云霄,飞得比任何一个人敢想的梦 还要遥远。就像一些美丽的鸟儿扑扇着翅膀来到我们褐色牢笼,让那些墙壁消失得无影无踪。就在那一刹那,鲨堡监狱的每一个人都感到了自由。
(On playing opera records in the prison)
Andy Dufresne: Here’s where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don"t foget. Foget that there are palce in the world that aren’t made out of stone That there’s a---there’s a---there’s something inside that’s yours, that they can’t touch.
(在监狱里放歌剧唱片)
安迪:这就是意义所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘记。忘记世上还有不是用石 头围起来的地方。忘记自己的内心还有你自己的东西,他们碰不到的东西。
Andy Dufresne: That’s the beauty of music. They can’t take that away from yo u.
安迪:这就是音乐的美丽。他们无法把这种美丽从你那里夺去。
Red reading a note left by Andy: Remember, Red, hope is good thing, mabye the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
瑞德读安迪留下的条子:记住,瑞德,希望是件美丽的东西,也许是最好的东西。美好的东西是永远不会死的。
Red narrating: We sat and drank with the sun on our shoulders and felt like freemen. h\*ll, we could have been tarring the roof of one of our own houses. We
were the lords of all creation. As for Andy—-hespent that break hunkered in
the shade, a strangelittle smile on his face.watching us drink his beer.
瑞德话外音:我们坐在太阳下,感觉就像自由人。见鬼,我好像就是在修自己家的房顶。我们是创造的主人。而安迪——他在这间歇中蹲在绿荫下,一丝奇特的微笑挂在脸上,看着我们喝他的啤酒。
Red narrating: You could argue he’d done it to curry favor with the guards. Or, mabye make a few friends among us cons. Me, I think he did it just to feel normanl again, if only for a short while.
瑞德话外音:你会说他做这些是为了讨好看守。或者也许是为了同我们搞好关系。而我则认为他只是为了再度体验一下正常人的感觉,哪怕只是为了短短的片刻。
Red narrating: I have to remind myself that some birds don’t mean to be caged . Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up. DOES rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they’re gone. I guess I just miss my friend.
瑞德话外音:我得经常同自己说,有些鸟儿是关不住的。他们的羽毛太鲜亮了。当它们飞走的时候,你心底里知道把他们关起来是一种罪恶,你会因此而振奋。不过,他们一走,你住的地方也就更加灰暗空虚。我觉得我真是怀念我的朋友。
Red narraing: I hope I can make it across the border, I hope the Pacific is as blue as I dreamed it is; I hope to see my friend again, and shake his hand; I hope.
瑞德话外音:我希望我能越过边境,我希望太平洋同我梦想的一样蔚蓝,我希望再见我的 朋友,同他握手,我希望。
Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望让你重获自由
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人
Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing eve
r dies!
记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死。
这句我更喜欢某个字幕组翻译的“汲汲于生,或汲汲于死”
============================================
还有《勇敢的心》也是我非常非常喜欢的电影之一。
Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive.
华莱士:你告诉你的国王,威廉姆华莱士绝不会屈服。只要我活着,苏格兰人民也绝不会屈服。
Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while.
你可能会死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年复一年,直到寿终正寝。
And dying in your beds many years from now.
年复一年,直到寿终正寝。
Would you be willing to trade?
你们!愿不愿意去换一个机会?
All the days from this day to that.
用这么多苟活的日子。
for one chance,just one chance.
仅有的一个机会。
to come back here and tell our enemies.
那就是回到战场。
that they may take our lives.
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命。
but they,ll never take our Freedom!
但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!
We all end up dead, the question is how and why." -- William Wallace
我们最终都会死,问题在于怎么样死和为什么而死。 -- 威廉·华莱士
"Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -- Malcolm Wallace
心灵是自由的,鼓起勇气随心飞翔! -- 马尔科姆·华莱士
"It's all for nothing if you don't have freedom." -- William Wallace
如果没有自由,一切都是空想。 -- 威廉·华莱士
Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland's daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free. -- William Wallace
回去告诉整个英格兰,苏格兰儿女不再是他们的臣民,告诉他们苏格兰是自由的。 -- 威廉·华莱士
Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade all of that from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they'll never take our freeeedoooomm. -- William Wallace
作战,你也许会死;逃走,你会活下来...至少暂时是这样,然而多年以后,你会终老而死。你们今天愿意用这些来交换一个机会吗?就是今天,回到这里告诉我们的敌人,他们也许会夺去我们的生命,但他们永远夺不走我们的--自由!!!! -- 威廉·华莱士
William Wallace : I love you. Always have. I want to marry you.
威廉·华莱士:我爱你。永远都是。我要娶你。
Royal Magistrate : The prisoner wishes to say a word.
William Wallace : FREEEEE-DOMMMMMM.(FREEDOM)
自由万岁……
William Wallace:Not nearly as beautiful as you
威廉·华莱士:那里很美,但是你更美。
William Wallace: Every man dies, not every man really lives.
威廉·华莱士:每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都曾经真正活过。
William Wallace: Why do you help me?
威廉·华莱士:为什么帮我。
Princess Isabelle: Because of the way you are looking at me now.
伊莎贝尔:因为你看着我的方式。
全片最高潮的地方,竟然安排在了影片的结尾。那种让人意犹未尽的感觉非常强烈。在最后结尾处,威廉姆·华莱士英勇就义,全城人民都不忍他继续被刽子手折磨而帮他求情,甚至刽子手都希望他说一句求饶的话。而他用尽全身力气,高喊了一个单词:“FREEDOM!!!!!!”
======================================================
《阿甘正传》
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.
就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。
If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在这里。
There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。
Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。
That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.
这是我听过最好的答案。
I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is.
我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。
You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好。
『柒』 如何有效10天记背英语一部电影台词急!!!!!!!!
一、把电影中的台词写在纸上,英文写在正面翻译文字写在背面。(别忘了在前面标上每句台词的顺序号,最好还有时间点)
二、把不认识的单词(包括读不准的)查字典记在另一张纸上。
三、把电影看三遍,不要快进。
四、把银幕下方的翻译遮住,照着纸上的英文台词跟着读三遍,不要快进。(读不准的随时停下来看)
五、关掉电影,照着英文台词背诵(按电影中的场景分成段落,每个场景为一个单元一一背下来)
六、以上差不多需要12个小时的时间(按电影1.5小时计算)就是说得用一天的时间,在晚上睡觉时,关上灯,闭上眼睛默默的回想电影的情节跟着背诵台词一遍(背不下去的时候用手电筒看)。
七、早上醒来先不要急着去起床,躺着将电影中的台词再背一遍。
八、吃过早饭将电影再背诵一遍如上。然后再看一遍电影(不要快进,跟着说台词)然后再将台词背诵一遍,然后再打开电影跟着说台词。如此至少六遍。晚上睡觉前和第二天起床前重复以上步骤。
九、如果还有时间七天后重复一次,15天后重复一次,30天后重复一次,360天后重复一次,1080天后重复一次,如果你做到这部电影的台词今生难忘。
『捌』 推荐一些一分钟左右的英语电影里的对话
1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when
I am with you.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感
觉。
2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make
you cry.
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them
knowing you can't have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。
4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is
falling in love with your smile.纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知
是谁会爱上你的笑容。
5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be
the world.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。
6) Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their
time on you.
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。
7) Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't
mean they don't love you with all they have.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全
意地爱你。
考研俱乐部--考研英语语法全突破19
19
8) Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them
to.
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right
one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be
grateful.
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心
仪的人时,便应当心存感激。
10) Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有
All for one, one for all. 人人为我,我为人人。―― [法] Dumas pé
re 大仲马
Other men live to eat, while I eat to live.
别人为食而生存,我为生存而食。―― Socrates 苏格拉底
Easy come, easy go. 易得者亦易失。―― Hazlitt 赫斯特
Love rules his kingdom without a sword.
爱,统治了他的王国,不用一枝利剑。―― Herbert 赫伯特
We soon believe what we desire.
我们欲望中的东西,我们很快就信以为真。―― Chaucer 乔叟
The darkest hour is that before the dawn. 黎明前的时分是最黑暗
的。―― Fuller 富勒
The longest day has an end. 最难过的日子也有尽头。―― Howell 贺
韦尔
Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass.
20 考研俱乐部--考研英语语法全突破
20
生活而无目标,犹如航海之无指南针。―― J. Ruskin 鲁斯金
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
手中的一只鸟胜于林中的两只鸟。―― Heywood 希伍德
One swallow does not make a summer. 一燕不成夏。―― Taverner 泰
维纳
A man may lead a horse to the water, but he cannot make it drink.
一个人可以把马带到河边,但他不能令它饮水。―― Heywood 希伍德
One cannot eat one’s cake and have it.
一个人不能把他的糕饼吃掉之后还留在手上。―― Davies 戴维斯
Time is money. 时间就是金钱。―― Benjamin Franklin 富兰克林
Time and tide wait for no man. 时间不等人。―― Scott 斯科特
There is no rose without a thorn. 没有玫瑰花是不长刺的。―― Ray
雷
Lookers-on see most of the game. 旁观者清。―― Smedley 斯密莱
Beggars cannot be choosers. 行乞者不得有选择。―― Heywood 希伍
德
First catch your hare. 首先必须捕获兔子,然后才能宰之。――
Thackeray 萨克雷
Victory won’t come to me unless I go to it.
胜利是不会向我走来的,我必须自己走向胜利。―― M. Moore 穆尔
A great man is always willing to be little.
伟大的人物总是愿意当小人物的。―― R. W. Emerson 爱默生
Cowards die many times before their deaths.
懦夫在未死之前,已身历多次死亡的恐怖了。―― Julius Caesar 凯撒
考研俱乐部--考研英语语法全突破21
21
Anything one man can imagine, other men can make real.
但凡人能想象到的事物,必定有人能将它实现。―― Jules Verne 凡尔
纳
Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and
wise.
早睡早起使人健康、富裕又聪明。―― Benjamin Franklin 富兰克林
Life is just a series of trying to make up your mind.
生活只是由一系列下决心的努力所构成。―― T. Fuller 富勒
Goals determine what you are going to be.
目标决定你将成为为什么样的人。―― Julius Erving 欧文
All human wisdom is summed up in two words ?C wait and hope.
人类所有的智慧可以归结为两个词― 等待和希望。―― Alexandre Dumas P
ére 大仲马(法国作家)
It is not enough to be instrious, so are the ants. What are you
instrious for?
光勤劳是不够的,蚂蚁也是勤劳的。要看你为什么而勤劳。―― H. D.
Thoreau 梭罗
You have to believe in yourself. That’s the secret of success.
人必须相信自己,这是成功的秘诀。―― Charles Chaplin 卓别林
Nothing is more precious than independence and freedom.
没有什么比独立自由更可宝贵的了。―― [越南] Ho Chi Minh 胡志明
I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.
我不缅怀过去的历史,而致力于未来的梦想。―― T. Jefferson 杰弗逊
(美国第3 任总统)
22 考研俱乐部--考研英语语法全突破
22
Money is round. It rolls away. 圆圆钱币,滚走容易。―― S. Aleichen
阿雷钦
We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from
it.
我们要尽可能为生活增加一些东西,而不是从中索取什么。―― William
Osler 奥斯勒
Life itself, without the assistance of colleges and universities,
is becoming an advanced institution of learning.
没有学院和大学的帮助,人生本身也正在变成一所高等学府。――
Thomas Alva Edison 爱迪生
Work while you work; Play while you play; This is the way; To be
cheerful and gay.
工作时工作, 玩乐是玩乐, 依此方法做, 轻松与欢乐。―― A. D.
Stoddart 斯道达特
《什锦菜》唱的是乔和伊芳结婚后将迁居密西西比河过上幸福的生活.
Goodbye,Joe, 和乔道别, he gotta go, 他必须离去, me oh my-oh, 我
的老天, He gotta go 他必须离去, pole the pirogue down the bayou. 驾
驶小船驶下密西西比河.
His Yvonne, 他的伊芳, the sweetest one, 是最甜的女孩, me oh my-oh,
我的老天. Son-of-a-gun, 哇, we'll have big fun on the bayou. 在密
西西比河我们会很快活.
Thibodaux, 提巴多, Fontaineaux, 芳坦诺, the place is buzzing, 这
地方充满欢乐的声音,
Kinfolk come to see Yvonne by the dozen. 成群的亲戚来看伊芳,
考研俱乐部--考研英语语法全突破23
23
Dressed in style, 打扮时髦, they go hog wild, 他们尽情享乐,
me oh my-oh. Son-of-a-gun, we'll have big fun on the bayou.
Jambalaya, 什锦菜, crawfish pie, 河虾派, fillet gumbo. 秋葵
加肉片,
For tonight I'm gonna see my cherami-o. 今晚我将和爱人相见. Pick
guitar, 拿起吉他,
fill fruit jar and be gay-o. 装满果篮. Son-of-a-gun, we'll have
big fun on the bayou.
Settle down far from town, 远离城镇定居, get him a pirogue, 为他
买一艘小船,
and he'll catch you all the fish in the bayou. 他会为你捕尽密西
西比河的鱼.
Swapped his mom to buy Yvonne what she need-o. 用他母亲去交换伊
芳需要的东西.
Son-of-a-gun,哇, we'll have big fun on the bayou.
藤田惠美-every breath you take
every breath you take 你的一颦一息你的每一次呼吸/
every move you make:你的每一个动作
every bond you break, 你的每一次食言你的一举一动/
every step you take 你的每一次食言你的一举一动
i'll be watching you 找都会看着你/
every single day不管哪一天
every word you say 不管你说什么/
every game you play, 不管你玩什么花样
every night you stay 每个你留下的夜晚
i'll be watching you 我都会看着你
oh, can't you see 喔难道你看不出来
you belong to me?how my poor heart aches你是属于我的吗我的心是如
此地刺痛
24 考研俱乐部--考研英语语法全突破
24
with every step you take,every move you make 全因为你的一举一动
你的每一个动作
every vow you break,every smile you fake, every claim you stake,
i'll be watching you 你的每一次食言你每一次佯装的笑颜你每一次虚伪的誓言
我都是看着你
since you've been gone ,i've been lost without a trace,自你离去
后我便迷失了自我
i dream at night,,i can only see your face 夜晚在睡梦中尽是你的脸孔
i look around,,but it's you i can't replace 我曾四处找寻却只有你无可取
代
i feel so cold,and i long for your embrance 我感到如此寒冷并渴望你的
拥抱
i keep crying baby, baby pleaseoh, can't you see
我只能一直哭泣恳求你宝贝喔难道你看不出来。you belong to me?how my
poor heart aches,with every step you take…. every claim you
stake,i'll be watching you
apologize ----timbaland
i'm holding on your rope,我紧握着你给的希望
got me ten feet off the ground 它让我双脚悬空
and i'm hearing what you say but i just can't make a sound
我能听到你说了什么,但是却无法给你回应.
you tell me that you need me 你对我说你需要我
then you go and cut me down, but wait 接着你离开并且让我的热情变淡
you tell me that you're sorry 但是我却等到了你对我说:"我对不起你"
didn't think i'd turn around, and say...你一定没有想到我会转身并且对你
说
it's too late to apologize, it's too late 现在道歉已经太迟了,太迟了
i said it's too late to apologize, it's too late 我说现在道歉已经太迟了,
太迟了
i'd take another chance, take a fall 另一个机会已经降临,承受这个打击
take a shot for you 为了你胡乱猜想
and i need you like a heart needs a beat 我需要你就像心脏需要跳动
but it's nothing new - yeah yeah 但是这也没有什么意义了!
i loved you with the fire red-我曾经爱你的热情如火
now it's turning blue, and you say...现在已经转淡
"sorry" like the angel heaven let me think was you
你又说"对不起"让我想起天堂里的天使一般的你。
but i'm afraid...但是我怕了
考研俱乐部--考研英语语法全突破25
25
it's too late to apologize, it's too late 现在道歉已经太迟了,太迟了
i said it's too late to apologize, it's too late whoa.....我说现在道歉已
经太迟了,太迟了
Burning ------ Maria Arre
Passion is sweet Love makes weak
You said you cherished freedom so You refuse to let it go
Follow your fate ,Love and hate
Never fail to seize the day 。But dont give yourself away .
Oh when the night falls ,And your all alone
In your deepest sleep what ,Are you dreaming of
My skin's still burning from your touch ,
Oh I just can't get enough I
Said I wouldn't ask for much ,But your eyes are dangerous
Oh the thought keep spinning in my head ,
Can we drop this masquerade
I can't predict where it ends ,If your the rock I'll crush against
Trapped in a crowd ,The music is loud ,
I said I love my freedom to ,Now I'm not sure I do
All eyes on you ,Rings so true 。
Better quit while you're ahead Now I'm not so sure I am 。
Oh when the night falls And your all alone ,
In your deepest sleep what ,Are you dreaming of
激情甜蜜,爱让人脆弱,你曾说过自由至上,因而不愿被束缚,命中注定..爱与恨..
日夜追逐梦想!你从未放弃当夜幕降临,你孤身一人.沉睡中..你梦到了什么?于肌肤
之亲中燃烧,仍不满足
我说过不会再要求更多,然而你的眼神
『玖』 高分求经典英语电影的经典对白。
1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。
2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《乱世佳人》
3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》
4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!
6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!
作者:218.79.227.* 2006-7-22 22:28 回复此发言
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 回复:曾经感动我们的经典英文电影对白
泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
《终结者》
"I\'ll be back!"
《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that\'s all I\'ve wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
《空军一号》
“My family first”
《绿野仙踪》
"There\'s no place like home."
《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.
作者:218.79.227.* 2006-7-22 22:29 回复此发言
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 回复:曾经感动我们的经典英文电影对白
.《天煞-地球反击战》又叫《Independence day》独立日:出自电影中,美国总统为号召全世界的人们一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而发表的一篇慷慨激昂的演讲,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很经典的一部爱情戏剧:电影最后Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我来这)不是因为我寂寞,也不是因为除夕夜。今晚我上这来,因为如果你知道了自己想和谁一起度过余生,你会希望余生开始得越早越好!
11.《罗马假日》:《罗马假日》结尾奥黛丽.赫本的一句台词 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."
12.《007》:占士邦的口头禅创吉尼斯记录 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.
13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.
14.《初恋的回忆》: from初恋的回忆--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!