① 求电影里一句台词出处,要具体
只要一天活着,难过的事总有一天会让你笑着说出来。——《天空之城》
望采纳,谢谢!
② 想知道一句电影台词出自哪里
就像这些回眸和目送,在我人生
③ 经典感人台词,(不要中国,不要复制的,最好是电影的台词)加出处
Shawshank Redemption《肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright。
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside,that they can't get to, that they can't touch. That's yours。
那是一种内在的东西,他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies。
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
Forrest Gump《阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get。
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does。
蠢人才做蠢事。
3.Miracles happen every day。
奇迹每天都在发生。
4. You just stay away from me please。
求你离开我。
5.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away。
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
6.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do。
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
7.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze。
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
Lion King 《狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance。
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger。
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble。
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world。
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. You can't change the past。
过去的事是不可以改变的。
6. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it。
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
7. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
Gone with The Wind 《乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fightingfor, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts。
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作,为之战斗,为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die。
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。
3.I think it's hard winning a war with words。
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
4. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady。
先生,你可真不是个君子。小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
5.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid。
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you。
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman。
我从没有像爱你一样爱过任何一个女人。我也从没有像等你那样等过任何一个女人。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎、去偷、去骗、去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me。
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy。
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day。
家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
TITANIC《泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming。
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
2.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me。
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。
3.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband。
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。
4.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club。
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
5.All life is a game of luck。
生活本来就全靠运气。
6.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up。
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
7.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take lifeas it comes at you。
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
8.To make each day count。
要让每一天都有所值。
9.We're women. Our choices are never easy。
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
10.You jump, I jump。
你跳,我就跟着跳。
11.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
12.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shallbe no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shallthere be any more pain, for the former world has passed away。
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪。死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
14.You’regoing to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going tomake lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’regoing to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not thisnight. Not like this。
你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。
Sleepless in Seattle《西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this。
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life。
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand。
命中注定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice。
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again。
真爱过的人很难再恋爱。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears。
你是我听过的最帅的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match。
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。
10.Everybody panics before they get married。
每个人婚前都会紧张的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom。
命运也许会成为厄运。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces。
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for。
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get toyou? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're allI've got。
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
④ 求十部英语电影的经典台词加翻译、带出处、每部十句、别粘贴、求新意、、
《罗马假日》
Reporter: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for friendship among nations?
记者:那么,以殿下的观点来评价,两国之间的前景如何呢?
Princess Ann: I have every faith in it... as I have faith in relations between people.
安娜公主:我对此非常有信心…正如我坚信两国人民之间的友谊。
Joe Bradley: May I say, speaking for my own... press service: we believe Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified.
乔·布拉德雷:我可以说吗,为我自己…的报社说说:我们殿下的信仰是勿庸置疑的。
Princess Ann: I am so glad to hear you say it.
安娜公主:我很高兴听到你能这么说。
Another reporter: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most?
另一个记者:访问的城市当中,殿下最喜欢哪一个呢?
General Provno: [prompting] Each, in its own way...
将军普若夫诺:(提示)每一个,都有它独特之处…
Princess Ann: Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.
安娜公主:每一个城市都有其独特之处,令人难忘。这很难说,罗马!不管怎么说,就是罗马。我将会永生永世珍惜我访问此地留下的回忆。
Princess Ann: I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there and turn. You must stay in the car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
安娜公主:我现在不得不离开你。我要去那个角落并且转弯。你必须留在车内并且开车走。答应我不要看我走过那个角落。只要开走并且让我留下就像我离开你。
Joe Bradley: All right.
乔·布拉德雷:好的。
Princess Ann: I don't know how to say goodbye. I can't think of any words.
安娜公主:我不知道该如何说再见。我不能想出说什么。
Joe Bradley: Don't try.
乔·布拉德雷:那就算了。
⑤ 寻求这些所谓“经典外国电影台词”的出处
1、回忆中的城市
⑥ 经典电影台词求出处
快结局的时候,男二问男主为什么不下船?男主就是这样回答的
⑦ 说一些比较深刻的电影台词,并注明出处拜托了各位 谢谢
女:我不想睡觉 男:为什么 女:因为我想珍惜我们在一起的时间 -----《公众之敌》 48小时后,爱美丽的生活将彻底改变,但是现在,她毫不知情 -----《天使爱美丽》 山姆:我许下一个承诺,佛罗多,这个承诺是:“千万别离开他---山姆.卫斯詹吉”,我绝对不会离开你,绝对不会逃 这些笨蛋为什么逃,早点死不是更好么,我们早晚都会死 ----《指环王》 --情况如何? --人生真烂 --是啊,但你又能怎样? ---《极限特工》两个岗哨之间对话 你以前说的是对的,我不知道生是不是比死更重要,但我现在知道爱情比这两者都要重要 ----《王者之心》 有时候死亡不是最可怕的,你知道最可怕的是什么吗?是恐惧 ---《血门徒》 ---稻草人:如果能给我一个大脑的话,我宁愿面对一整盒火柴 狮子:我已经几个星期没睡觉了 锡人:你难道没试着数羊吗? 狮子:那没用,我害怕他们 锡人:现在我确认我得到一颗心了,因为它正在破碎 --------------《绿野仙踪》 能和你在一起,怎么会有无聊的时光呢 监狱和爱情,一旦被关起来的话,靠自己的毅力是逃不出来的 ------《比悲伤更悲伤的故事》 不要期待发生什么,不要希望发生什么,只是去看发生了什么 ----《铁面无私》 小新:对手只不过是小孩子,你竟然也这么认真 小新:我只不过是小孩子,你不要要求那么多嘛 小新:将来的事情我可保证不了 --可以和松阪老师荡秋千了,如果时间能这样停止该多好 --小新同学,请你说五岁的孩子该说的话好吗 ---《蜡笔小新》 “我知道叶莉喜欢收集队徽,悉尼奥运会时我不断地搜集,淘换了200多个来。我挑了其中50个最好的送给了叶莉,作为她19岁的生日礼物。于是她心软了。其实我另外留下150多个,以防她不动心。”——姚明谈到自己的恋爱史 “你见过我退步吗?”——新赛季前对苏群说 “生活能选择吗?永远都像现在这样,我羡慕你清闲,你羡慕我钱多。”——对杨毅说。 如果我告诉他们不做什么他们就不做什么,那他们现在还活着。 --《落水狗》 不错,我曾经有梦想,但现在梦醒了,我憎恨我的梦 蹲土窑的时候,整天在心中盘算,出狱的第一天要去看谁,然后第二天,第三天,但是出狱之后,每一张脸都跟你记忆中的不同,也许你变了,你祈祷有一张脸不会变,有一张脸还记得你,用一贯的眼神看你 --《情枭的黎明》 这是一个狗咬狗的世界,只是我比你们俩的牙齿都要大一些 --《两杆大烟枪》 一个男人这一生一定要有一部好车,若干知己,和一个···· ---《蜗居》 我不会离开你,也不会让你痛苦,埃布尔,我只想陪着你,哪怕是只享受片刻时光,这便是爱 ---《绿芥刑警》 我们是没结婚,可是我们有真感情啊…… --《疯狂的石头》 电影和生活不一样,生活难多了 --《天堂电影院》
⑧ 英语电影里的经典台词,要标明是出自于哪部电影,中英对照。
1一《Shawshank Redemption 肖申克的救赎》
.You know some birds
are not meant to be caged , their
feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something
inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's
yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing
and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box
of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid
does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen
every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like
peas豌豆 and
carrots 胡萝卜.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any
thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away
from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in
trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like
a ckn.鸭,鸭肉 v.忽地低下头(或弯腰),躲避
in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part
of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messedn.脏乱状态;困境 vt.弄糟,弄脏,搞乱
up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we
each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on
a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see
exists together in a delicate 易碎的;微妙的;娇弱的;精美的balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face
of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when
I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the
world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are
back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change
the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can
hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom.
If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I
believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it
up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only
thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for.
Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be
more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever
comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard
winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no
gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give
anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of
you and me and the whole silly a.傻的,糊涂的
world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than
I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for
any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie,
steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself
in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place
for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing
away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never
make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home.
And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was
everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the
luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I
couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me.
Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of
university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love
money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game
of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in
the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet,
where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a
gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to
get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day
count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our
choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching
sentence)
12.Will you give us a
chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall
wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death.
Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain,
for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will
save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of
decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it
changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a
hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you
can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly
loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier
to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most
attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you
want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're
attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their
subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses
knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics
before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be
your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I
know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch
with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be
someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone
settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something
had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done
without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not
everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love
animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower
with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the
neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every
successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are
two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man
should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never
marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a
relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 (联系)
9. Love is photogenic.
It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in
backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future
depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should
be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never
killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work
fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made
relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地