导航:首页 > 电影字幕 > 乱世佳人电影台词

乱世佳人电影台词

发布时间:2022-03-14 02:08:17

A. 影片《乱世佳人》的经典台词

tommore is an other day

B. 电影乱世佳人长一点的对白


Scarlett:Rhett,Rhett!Where are you going?
斯嘉丽:瑞德,瑞德!你去哪儿?

Rhett:I’m going to Charleston,back where I belong.
白瑞德:我要去查尔斯顿,去应该属于我的地方.

Scarlett:Please,please…take me with you!
斯嘉丽:请你带我一起去吧!

Rhett:No.I’m through with everything here.
I want peace…I want to see if somewhere
there is something left in life,
in life of charm and grace…
Do you know what I’m talking about?
白瑞德:不,我和这里的一切都没有关系了,我需要安静…
我想看看在生活中的某个地方是否有某中美好而优雅的东西…
你明白我在说什么吗?

Scarlett:No ,I only know I love you.
斯嘉丽:不,我只知道我爱你.

Rhett:That’s your misfortune.
白瑞德:这是你的不幸.

Scarlett:Oh, Rhett, Rhett! Rhett! Rhett!
But Rhett,if you go,
what shall I do? Where shall I go?
斯嘉丽:啊,瑞德!你要是走了,我去哪里呢?我该怎么办呢?

Rhett:Frankly ,my dear ,I don’t give a damn!
白瑞德:坦白说,我亲爱的,我一点也不关心.

Scarlett:I can’t let him go! I can’t!
I won’t think about losing him now!
I’ll think about that tomorrow…
After all,tomorrow is another day!
斯嘉丽:我不能让他走!不能!
一定有办法让他回来的.
噢,现在我想不了这些,不然我要疯了.
明天,明天再想…不管怎样,明天又是新的一天.


So I'll change the subject and say what I came to say.
那我还是告诉你我要说的话吧。

Say it, then, and get out!
说吧,说完了马上走!

What is it?
是什么?

That I can't go on any longer without you.
我没有你就活不下去了。

You are the most ill-bred man to come here at a time like this -with your filthy--
你真是一个没有教养的男人!

I made up my mind that you were the only woman for me...
在十二橡园第一次见到你的时候……

...the first day I saw you at Twelve Oaks.
……我就知道我要的就是你。

Now that you've got the lumber mill and Frank's money...
现在你已经很富有了……

...you won't come to me as you did to the jail.
……不必像来监狱找我时那样对我了。

So I see I shall have to marry you.
所以我知道自已不得不娶你了。

I never heard of such bad taste.
我从没听过如此差的谎话。

Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees?
要我跪下来求你才相信我吗?

Turn me loose, you varmint, and get out of here!
放开我,你这个无赖,快点出去!

Forgive me for startling you with the impetuosity of my sentiments...
原谅我吧,我的冲动令你受惊了……

...my dear Scarlett. I mean, my dear Mrs. Kennedy.
……我亲爱的思嘉丽,甘太太。

But it cannot have escaped your notice that for some time past...
但是难道你现在还没有发觉……

...the friendship I have felt for you has ripened into a deeper feeling.
……我对你的感情已经很成熟了吗?

A feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred.
那种感情,是那么美好纯洁和神圣。

Dare I name it? Can it be love?
我敢问那不就是爱情了吗?

Get up off your knees. I don't like your common jokes.
快点起来。我已经厌倦你那些低级笑话了。

This is an honorable proposal of marriage...
这可是一次十分庄严的求婚啊……

...made at what I consider a most opportune moment.
……我觉得时机已经很适当了。

I can't go all my life waiting to catch you between husbands.
我不能让自已再等了。

You're coarse, and you're conceited.
你很卑鄙,而且很自负。

And I think this conversation has gone far enough.
我想我们的对话应该到此为止了。

Besides, I shall never marry again.
还有,就是我不会再结婚了。

Oh, yes, you will, and you'll marry me.
不,你会再结婚的,你要嫁给我。

You? You!
你?你!

I don't love you!
我不会爱你的!

And I don't like being married.
我也不喜欢结婚。

Did you ever think of marrying just for fun?
你想过结婚只是为了玩吗?

Marriage, fun? Fiddle-dee-dee. Fun for men, you mean.
为了玩乐?对男人来说就是的。

Hush up! Do you want them to hear you?
安静点!你想他们也听到吗?

You've been married to a boy and an old man.
你曾嫁过一个小男孩和一个老男人。

Why not try a husband of the right age, with a way with women?
为什么不找个合适一点的呢?

You're a fool, Rhett Butler, when you know I shall always love another man.
你知道我会喜欢其他男人的。你这个笨蛋!

Stop it! Do you hear me, Scarlett? Stop it! No more of that talk.
不要说了!思嘉丽,不要再说那种话。

Rhett, don't, I shall faint.
不要啊,我会晕的。

I want you to faint. This is what you were meant for.
我就想你晕。

None of the fools you've known have kissed you like this, have they?
没有人像我这样吻你的,是吧?

Your Charles, or your Frank, or your stupid Ashley.
那个小男孩,老男人,或者那个笨蛋爱希礼。

Say you're going to marry me. Say "yes." Say "yes! "
说你愿意嫁给我吧,说吧。说“我愿意!”

Yes.
我愿意。

Are you sure you meant it? You don't want to take it back?
你说真的吗?不会反悔吗?

No.
不会。

Look at me and try to tell me the truth.
看着我说真心话。

Did you say "yes" because of my money?
你说“我愿意”是为了我的金钱吗?

Well....
噢……

Yes. Partly.
是,有一点的。

Partly?
有一点?

Well, you know, Rhett, money does help, and, of course I am fond of you.
当然了,瑞德,钱总是好的,我当然很喜欢你。

Fond of me.
喜欢我。

Well, if I said I was madly in love with you, you'd know I was lying...
如果我说我很疯狂地爱你,那我肯定是在说谎。

...but you always said we had a lot in common....
……但你常说我们有很多相同的地方……

Yes, you're right, my dear.
没错,我亲爱的。

I'm not in love with you any more than you are with me.
有你和我在一起就好了。

Heaven help the man who ever really loves you.
上帝会保佑真正爱你的人的。

What kind of a ring would you like, my darling?
你喜欢什么样的戒指呢,亲爱的?

Oh, a diamond ring. And do buy a great big one, Rhett.
噢,钻石戒指。要大颗点的,瑞德。

You shall have the biggest and the most vulgar ring in Atlanta.
那将是这里最大的钻石戒指了。

I'll take you to New Orleans for the most expensive honeymoon...
我会和你去新奥尔良度蜜月……

...my ill-gotten gains can buy.
……那将是最豪华舒适的。

Oh, that would be just heavenly.
噢,太好了。

And I think I'll buy your trousseau for you, too.
我还要给你买嫁妆。

Rhett, how wonderful, but...
瑞德那太好了,可是……

...you won't tell anybody, will you, Rhett?
你不会告诉其他人的,对吧?

Still the little hypocrite.
还是有点要面子。

C. 谁能告诉我电视剧-乱世佳人里的经典台词

Scarlett: Tara!Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back . After all ,tomorrow is another day! 郝思嘉:德园!家!我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天是新的一天!There was a land of Cavaliers and 有一片骑士的土地,遍地棉花,Here was the last ever to be seen of knights and their Ladies Fair, 这里有最后的骑士和他们的佳丽,Look for it only in books,for it这一切只能在书中看到 is no more than a dream remembered, 因为他们不过是记忆中的一场梦幻 a Civilization gone with the wind一个业已随风而逝的文明

D. 乱世佳人全部台词

http://tieba..com/f?kz=245273222

E. 乱世佳人经典台词

Scarlett: As God as my witness...as god as my witness they're not going to lick me.I'm going to live throughthis and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again.No,nor any of my folk . If I have to lie , steal,cheat,or kill, as God as my witness,I 'll never be hungry again.(Out of this complete defeat a new and mature Scarlett is born.)

郝思嘉:上地为我作证,上帝作证,我是不会屈服的,我要度过这难关。战争结束后,我再也不要挨饿了。不要,我的家人也不要。即使让我去撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证 ,我也不要再挨饿了。(从彻地的失败中,一个崭新的,成熟的郝思嘉站了起来。)

.......

Scarlett: Tara!Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back . After all ,tomorrow is another day!

郝思嘉:德园!家!我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天是新的一天!

片头词:

There was a land of Cavaliers and

有一片骑士的土地,遍地棉花,

Cotton Fields called the Old South?

人们称之为古老的南方......

Here in this patrician world the

这个贵族的世界,

Age of Chivalry took its last bow?

折射出骑士时代最后的光彩......

Here was the last ever to be seen

这里有最后的骑士

of knights and their Ladies Fair,

和他们的佳丽,

of Master and of Slaves?

最后的奴隶主和奴隶.....

Look for it only in books,for it

这一切只能在书中看到

is no more than a dream remembered,

因为他们不过是记忆中的一场梦幻

a Civilization gone with the wind...

一个业已随风而逝的文明...

F. 乱世佳人Gone with wind中经典台词

If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again!

这个对么

G. 求乱世佳人的经典台词

电视剧《乱世佳人》以1931年一二八事变至1937年淞沪会战为时代背景,讲述了上海滩十里洋场的浮华惊梦,佳人与枭雄在国仇家恨的历史长河中演绎的一段倾世绝恋。于11月2日江苏城市频道7:45首播!
1、我在,阳光就在,我不会让乌云笼罩着你的。——贺天
2.莲心是重阳这辈子唯一活下去的理由。——重阳

H. 求乱世佳人电影 独白台词(英文

Gone with The Wind

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)

2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)

3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)

4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)

5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)

8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)

11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)

12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)

http://www.xiwik.com/Article/yingyuxuexi/shitingyingyu/quweiyingyu/200507/Article_2470.html

原文:“Frankly my dear, I don"t give a damn.”

出处:克拉克·盖博Clark Gable,《乱世佳人》Gone with the Wind,1930

译文:“坦白地说,我不在乎。”

http://www.gzs.cn/view.asp?id=60129-2415938447791

I. 乱世佳人全部台词 电影

到这里下载本片的中英文字幕:
http://shooter.cn/xml/sub/182/182883.xml
下载、解压之后,是srt字幕文件,用记事本打开,就是电影的所有台词了。

J. 电影乱世佳人英文版台词

楼上的不全啊,
http://wenku..com/view/abd3116e58fafab069dc02c8.html
这个有全部台词,
http://tieba..com/f?kz=245273222
这个事一些经典的啊
你也喜欢乱世佳人啊,我这个3天小长假看了两遍啊,好看

阅读全文

与乱世佳人电影台词相关的资料

热点内容
短篇英语电影台词及翻译 浏览:894
蛇女变人的香港电影 浏览:70
古惑仔粤语电影大全粤语版免费 浏览:58
抖音交友广告约电影吃饭英文 浏览:274
乾隆算命是什么电影 浏览:964
好看的奥特曼迪迦电影 浏览:883
电影院里的恐怖 浏览:11
蝙蝠电影是什么时候出的 浏览:846
周润发电影国语版全集 浏览:411
2021年台湾电影有哪些 浏览:757
割台湾电影大陆 浏览:10
电影动物世界好看吗 浏览:462
香港电影有一个叫阿猫 浏览:570
旺角卡门电影国语高清 浏览:757
肌肤是什么电影 浏览:412
1995电影泰山简介 浏览:470
美国四大搞笑电影 浏览:163
电影意外空间剧情深度解析 浏览:515
你动我家人我灭你全帮是什么电影 浏览:504
电影粽邪搞笑 浏览:626